1. 1. Which one?

• Posluszny
    • Butler
    • McKelvin
    • Whitner
    • Mitchell
    • Buggs
    • Schouman

I vote Butler. The Oline desperately needed at least one solid and experienced player. And adding insult to injury, his replacements have been dreadful. When he was in they seemed like a different unit, with decent pass protection and some more sophisticaed run and screen blocking plays. Now the Oline is as much to blame for our pathetic pass game and overall unproductive offense as Edwards. Even with the losses on defense, the Bills defense has mostly played well enough to win. It's the truly offensive offense that's done them in. (In addittion to the horrible head coach and 2 brain fart kick returns.)

I vote Butler. The Oline desperately needed at least one solid and experienced player. And adding insult to injury, his replacements have been dreadful. When he was in they seemed like a different unit, with decent pass protection and some more sophisticaed run and screen blocking plays. Now the Oline is as much to blame for our pathetic pass game and overall unproductive offense as Edwards. Even with the losses on defense, the Bills defense has mostly played well enough to win. It's the truly offensive offense that's done them in. (In addittion to the horrible head coach.)

i agree man, the o-line hasnt been the same since he got hurt

I agree it has to be Butler. I find it a little odd that Whitner has missed the time he has for a thumb. I know it required surgery and that the doctors have probably set the timetable but it seems kind of weak to me. Guys play with fractured bones and casts all the time, it's not like it would stop him from catching the ball. Ronnie Lott broke off a freaking thumb in a facemask and stayed in the game. (My sincere apologies to Ronnie Lott)

I voted McKelvin because of the long term implications. The second year for any position is crucial towards development and if we want to hang in the afc east (with the receivers in this division), his continued progress is key.

For just the season itself, Butler. He had the most experience on the line and was solid while he was in there. I believe we have more success so far this season with him in there.

I voted Butler and think it was a toss-up between him and Leodis. Mitchell is the only other one in that list to consider.

Poz and Whitner back this week, Buggs is a 2nd/3rd string player anyways, Shouman is an average Tight End at best and we have young talent behind him that can be a similar role player.