Lions need a CB, we need a LB

Got_Wood

The Lions have a really good starting trio of Peterson, Foote, and Sims. While Sims has been injured, Levy has stepped in and done an excellent job in his place. Levy is returning to the bench soon when Sims returns from a shoulder injury.

So far, the Lions have benched both starting corners this season. And they're still looking for answers there as they are 6th to last in pass yards allowed this season thus far. We've got quite a CB's on our roster right now even with McKelvin being out for the year. I say we offer either YouBoty or Florence for Levy.

You think Jauron will let go of one of his precious DB's?

The Lions have a really good starting trio of Peterson, Foote, and Sims. While Sims has been injured, Levy has stepped in and done an excellent job in his place. Levy is returning to the bench soon when Sims returns from a shoulder injury.

So far, the Lions have benched both starting corners this season. And they're still looking for answers there as they are 6th to last in pass yards allowed this season thus far. We've got quite a CB's on our roster right now even with McKelvin being out for the year. I say we offer either YouBoty or Florence for Levy.

We only have 4 healthy corners right now. McGee, Florence, Corner, and Youboty.

At least it's an original (and not terrible) thought. I don't know **** about Detroit's linebackers, but we do have plenty of depth at CB. Whatever we do, we can't trade away anything for a one-year stop gap; this season is already lost. We need to be looking into the future.