Big time Wuppin' - a couple of questions

Peter

Did any of you guys notice:

1. NE opened up huge holes for their RB's against our D while our o-line got pushed around. Their RBs typically were in the second level before being touched while WM typically had first contact behind the line of scrimmage. This is not a good sign for our D or our o-line.

2. NE gave Brady all kinds of time against our D -- even though we were blitzing a lot. Our o-line does not provide nearly as much time in pass protection. This again is not a good sign for our D when we are selling out to try to get to the QB -- or our o-line. NE's line was huge in picking up the blitz.

3. NE loved running toward Schobel. You will see that a lot in the future.

That was one of the most miserable games I have ever seen. I was really looking forward to continuing the progress we have made. Instead, we took several steps back.

Pretty much everyone was horrible -- except for maybe Sam Adams, Coy Wire, and Josh Reed. Coy and Josh made my list only because they did not play.

Putrid performance.

Did any of you guys notice:

1.  NE opened up huge holes for their RB's against our D while our o-line got pushed around.  Their RBs typically were in the second level before being touched while WM typically had first contact behind the line of scrimmage.  This is not a good sign for our D or our o-line.

2.  NE gave Brady all kinds of time against our D -- even though we were blitzing a lot.  Our o-line does provide as much time in pass protection. This again is not a good sign for our D when we are selling out to try to get to the QB.  NE's line was huge in picking up the blitz.

3.  NE loved running toward Schobel.  You will see that a lot in the future.

That was one of the most miserable games I have ever seen.  I was really looking forward to continuing the progress we have made.  Instead, we took several steps back.

Pretty much everyone was horrible -- except for maybe Sam Adams, Coy Wire, and Josh Reed.  Coy and Josh made my list only because they did not play. 

Putrid performance.

117960[/snapback]

And New England's fuggin linebackers have better hands than our receivers! :blink: