Which is worse right now-the Bills or their Bills Fans?

Which is it? Personally, it is real close right now..

Since the Bills franchise has been feeding its fans a chit sandwich for at least 10 years, I don't even think you can compare the two. Bills fans have been buying tickets in record numbers, so they've been doing their part.

BTW, Dick, is that you...beginning to cave under the pressure of sucking for FOUR years?

Since the Bills franchise has been feeding its fans a chit sandwich for at least 10 years, I don't even think you can compare the two. Bills fans have been buying tickets in record numbers, so they've been doing their part.

BTW, Dick, is that you...beginning to cave under the pressure of sucking for FOUR years?

In the past day and half, I've seen posts calling for Jim Kelly/Darryl Talley to become HC, the game to be boycotted (which would really help our tenuous economic position) and that a 91 year old senile owner is behind the 1-4 effort in his attempt to move the team. I'll stand by my statement that some Bills fans have gone overboard.

I'm stating that as bad as the Billls are, this place is in complete meltdown and many have lost all reason. The Bills are the worst team in football and have been the worst franchise for 10 years. That being said, some of the stuff written here is just mental. Things about moving the team, etc. are far worse IMO.

I completely agree. This thread is a perfect example. Yes I realize I'll get flamed for this but that's my opinion.

I completely agree. This thread is a perfect example. Yes I realize I'll get flamed for this but that's my opinion.

Speaking of which ...

you know what really burns my ass ...

... a candle about 3 feet high.

This whole thread is ridiculous. Nothing wrong with fans expressing their opinions.

Having said that I think this team is disgusting. 5 games in and players are already quitting. Not all of them but more than a few. I can live with being beaten by more talented teams. But this team is pitiful.

This whole thread is ridiculous. Nothing wrong with fans expressing their opinions.

Having said that I think this team is disgusting. 5 games in and players are already quitting. Not all of them but more than a few. I can live with being beaten by more talented teams. But this team is pitiful.

Other than Ralph hasn't a clue on how to get out of his self-made mess, one BIG problem is the HC thinks he has a starting QB and the QB thinks he has a functioning HC. That's as deadly embrace as I've ever seen.

In the past day and half, I've seen posts calling for Jim Kelly/Darryl Talley to become HC, the game to be boycotted (which would really help our tenuous economic position) and that a 91 year old senile owner is behind the 1-4 effort in his attempt to move the team. I'll stand by my statement that some Bills fans have gone overboard.

Haven't you noticed that every group of people in this world has its clowns. What makes you think Bills fans are any different? Even if the team was winning you would find some people going "overboard". You lumping the whole irritated fanbase together because you read a few foolish posts is going "overboard". If your not pissed off at the product then you are a very casual fan. My question is, why would a casual fan show up to TBD at this present state of the team and start criticizing its fans? This team is lucky to have any fans not to mention some of the most loyal in the league. Get a clue!

Well, if take into account the money the players are paid to be there, and fact that fans pay to watch it, unless fans are being like the Eagles fans have been know to be (throwing batteries/snowballs/other items at players and refs), has to be team. Pretty much the only job the fans have is to fill the seats, and don't disrupt the game with stupid acts.

As for saying fans aren't holding up their part for complaining about the product, they have to see it to complain about it most of the time. So that fact they are taking their time to see the game, even if only on TV, is helping put money in the owners pockets, so can afford to put the team on the field.

When people stop complaining, and the site only has the people that just sit back and pretend everythings great, thats when its in trouble, as most likely that means team is about to move, since they lost the real fans.

I'm stating that as bad as the Billls are, this place is in complete meltdown and many have lost all reason. The Bills are the worst team in football and have been the worst franchise for 10 years. That being said, some of the stuff written here is just mental. Things about moving the team, etc. are far worse IMO.

far worst that what? Being the worst franchise in the nfl over the last 10 years?!!?

You went full retard.

I am guessing that is saying this because he is looking for people that don't show passion, and defining them as real fans. My definition of fan, is not blind emotionless devotion, but passionate following of team, through good and bad times. If follow with passion, then bad times are going to hurt, and cause you pain, thereby causing you to complain or moan about team. While the casual fan wouldn't be as affected, since it doesn't bother them much, and they can maintain their objectiveness even in tough times.