Are the Bills releasing info about Mitchell & Buggs injuries?

Got_Wood

Or do we just throw guys on IR?

Both could definitely be serious injuries and require that they be placed on IR, but it concerns me how quickly we make that decision. It appears that someone is trying to look for excuses to lose more games...

Or do we just throw guys on IR?

Both could definitely be serious injuries and require that they be placed on IR, but it concerns me how quickly we make that decision. It appears that someone is trying to look for excuses to lose more games...

They were put on IR per vtext a couple days ago

They were put on IR per vtext a couple days ago

I realize that, and that's my concern. They just put them on IR without evaluating their injuries. Same with McKelvin... he could have come back this season and developed his game further. But we just threw his season away. That's not how you run a football team.

I realize that, and that's my concern. They just put them on IR without evaluating their injuries. Same with McKelvin... he could have come back this season and developed his game further. But we just threw his season away. That's not how you run a football team.

"Surgical knees" is the term Jauron used. After watching both injuries, I think that's spelled A-C-L.

If you watched the replay both blew their ACL's