stevestojan

Yep, Drew's QB rating from last night.

Now, I could see if he didn't have any time, but on EVERY pick I saw, he had at LEAST 3.5 seconds, no?

Does anyone else think that perhaps he is suffering from Pat Lafontaine syndrome? Maybe one of those pops to the head did something permanent? That INT to Bruschi was incredible. I mean, what in the world was Drew looking at?

I know, I know, we all know he sucks, so to avoid this being a crusade post, I will say that hopefully whoever starts at QB next week will not have the tunnel vision towards Moulds that Drew does.

He was on Wease, local Rochester radio, this AM. The only caller they let through asked him, straight faced none-the-less, if Drew had a hard time picking up the recievers b/c the jerseys were close to the same color.

Drew just said. "No" and let it die at that. I damn near fell out of bed laughing.

No one cares anymore. It's becoming nothing more than accepting we suck and we are probably going to suck for years to come.

He was on Wease, local Rochester radio, this AM. The only caller they let through asked him, straight faced none-the-less, if Drew had a hard time picking up the recievers b/c the jerseys were close to the same color.

Drew just said. "No" and let it die at that. I damn near fell out of bed laughing.

117945[/snapback]

LMAO! :blink:

Now, I could see if he didn't have any time, but on EVERY pick I saw, he had at LEAST 3.5 seconds, no?

Does anyone else think that perhaps he is suffering from Pat Lafontaine syndrome? Maybe one of those pops to the head did something permanent? That INT to Bruschi was incredible. I mean, what in the world was Drew looking at?

117934[/snapback]

1) As an aside, that whole ESPN clock on Bledsoe was ridiculous. They showed him throwing after 3.5 seconds and the announcers said, 'he's got to get rid of it well before then." Then they showed Brady, who would unload the ball after 4 seconds, and the announcers would say, "see--look how fast Brady gets rid of the ball." Bledsoe did a good job of getting rid of the ball last night---only he did so to players on the other team. :blink:

2) What made that throw to Bruschi so bad was not that Bruschi was right there. But even if Bruschi wasn't in the picture, there were two other defenders in front of Lee Evans who would have picked that ball off. I have no idea what he was thinking.