What the Bills Need to do

The Bills need to

1) Keep Playing Edwards ( see if has anything, if he cant win, then we need to replace)

2) Alternate the RBS,.... keep them fresh so we can have them for the future

3) Dickie Boy has to keep coaching more games until the Bye, Unless we feel the Perry , can run the show now we are stuck.

We will not get a good head coach outside of the organization until Jan. Marv Levy was a fluke.

At the Bye Fire Dickie, Give Perry or another assistant a shot.

4) Stick with the rookie o line.

5) Get some MLB help, some FA until, poz gets back

6) Trade, Every one can go.

Stock pile picks.

When we fired The OC and Cut Walker, you had to know things were bad.

7) This team then needs to get a real GM

8) Draft decent, Where is Maybin?? Another first round waste,... We will get another top 12 pick, make it count

9) No more rookie or bla Head coaches, Bring in winner, Shanahan, Cower 9 these guys wont come here,..... but get someone thats won before.

10) 2-14, 2-14, 4-12,.... Those were the records in the early eighties, We then got some great drafts. We must draft better

Wrap up, Play the QB, Fire the coach at the Bye, Fie the GM at Christmas,

Get a real GM, real coach, DRAFT, DRAFT DRAFT Correctly

I believe your number 7 should be first and should happen now. The GM will need to evaluate as this franchise hasnt been overseen by qualified eyes in quite a few years. Evaluate everything and have a lot of data and planning to act when the season ends.

Yes I did put in some kind of order,... Just that Firing GM's in the middle of the season almost never happens. I do agree That we need real GM>

I believe your number 7 should be first and should happen now. The GM will need to evaluate as this franchise hasnt been overseen by qualified eyes in quite a few years. Evaluate everything and have a lot of data and planning to act when the season ends.

One of the better ideas I've heard recently, good post.

The Bills need to

1) Keep Playing Edwards ( see if has anything, if he cant win, then we need to replace)

3) Dickie Boy has to keep coaching more games until the Bye, Unless we feel the Perry , can run the show now we are stuck.

We will not get a good head coach outside of the organization until Jan. Marv Levy was a fluke.

Stock pile picks.

8) Draft decent, Where is Maybin?? Another first round waste,... We will get another top 12 pick, make it count

9) No more rookie or bla Head coaches, Bring in winner, Shanahan, Cower 9 these guys wont come here,..... but get someone thats won before.

10) 2-14, 2-14, 4-12,.... Those were the records in the early eighties, We then got some great drafts. We must draft better

I agree with the GM stuff.

But "Where is Maybin"? Did you forget that the guy heldout forever and was one of the last 3 rookies to sign?

That is where Maybin is. He is weeks behind...ah, heck. I just realized how much the Bills suck I don't know why Maybin is not on the field.

My bad.

But "Where is Maybin"? Did you forget that the guy heldout forever and was one of the last 3 rookies to sign?

That is where Maybin is. He is weeks behind...ah, heck. I just realized how much the Bills suck I don't know why Maybin is not on the field.

My bad.

True, Buts its 10/12,... we had plenty of time to get the system,.. Plus he a pass rusher, not Put your Hand down, watch the ball and get em. This is the easiest position to catch up in,... Lets face it he could be another bust.

The Bills need to

Stock pile picks.

8) Draft decent, Where is Maybin??[b][/b] Another first round waste,... We will get another top 12 pick, make it count

With the linebacker depth so depleted, and Maybin pretty fast but very undersized for a DE, why not try Maybin at outside linebacker?

Guest dog14787

One of the better ideas I've heard recently, good post.

I also agree that GM would be the best place to start and it makes sense to do it now, but I would go one step further. I would start our search for the Bills new head coach once the GM is in place.

My bad.

Because shockingly, the pass rush from our high motor white DEs has been pretty good. It's the run D that's been the problem.

Your Right, I hate to say, but your right, A owner that will pay to keep some of their good players.

Golisano, or jim Kelly

Jim Kelly and Golisano more like it. NFL teams are selling for around 1 Billion dollars. Kelly would be just the face of the new ownership team. Golisano's track record is not that great. If we had 2 leaders on the Bills, he would decide to trade them both in the same off season.

Yes I did put in some kind of order,... Just that Firing GM's in the middle of the season almost never happens. I do agree That we need real GM>

Heck, you don't even have to fire the current GM. Send him back to the business side of the house where he can focus solely on the marketing again.

Doing this can happen in the middle of the season, but it likely won't. A new front office basically throws up the white flag on the season, so maybe Ralph & Russ don't exactly want that.

What should happen is that a GM is brought in early in the off-season and that person evaluates the staff, the coaching, and the players. Bring in a new head coach as soon as possible so you have a direction and a plan heading into the draft.

Jim Kelly and Golisano more like it. NFL teams are selling for around 1 Billion dollars. Kelly would be just the face of the new ownership team. Golisano's track record is not that great. If we had 2 leaders on the Bills, he would decide to trade them both in the same off season.

No, he would tell his team president to hold off on re-signing them, then let them go elsewhere once free agency hits.

Honestly, I'm really hoping Jim Kelly is the key to all of this. Ralph needs someone who is able to tell him that the organization needs to be changed and Kelly can speak from both a fan's perspective and one who understands the inner workings of an NFL franchise. I just hope Kelly can break through Ralph's stubborn attitude.

No, he would tell his team president to hold off on re-signing them, then let them go elsewhere once free agency hits.

Honestly, I'm really hoping Jim Kelly is the key to all of this. Ralph needs someone who is able to tell him that the organization needs to be changed and Kelly can speak from both a fan's perspective and one who understands the inner workings of an NFL franchise. I just hope Kelly can break through Ralph's stubborn attitude.

11)

Stop blowing Top Draft picks:

Mike Williams

JP LOSEman

Mike Mc cargo

Are there others?

Dont know is Maybin is a bust ,....But does he even play??

12) when you do sign a Big money FA, get a good player

Dockery,

Langston

Any more suggestions for this list??

The Bills need to

Stock pile picks.

I like 3 but I don't care for 1 or 6. Trent just plain ain't gettin' it done. It's pretty obvious he can't win on any consistent basis. It's time to put in Fitz or Hamdan for a game to see if it's the offense or Trent who's fuggin' up. My money's on Trent.

I'd have a pretty long list of guys not to trade like ML, Fred, Lee, Poz, McGee and a few others. When you've got proven vets, why trade them in for snot nose rookies who may or may not be better and will take time to learn. We've got some good players. The problem is the QB and coach and OL. Hire a good coach and let him pick his QB and we could be in the playoff hunt next year. I see no need to go on a massive blow it up and rebuild 4 year plan.

What we really need to do right now is run the football. We're the 10th best running team in the entire NFL. Feed Fred and ML and TO some. Trent should be throwing no more than 20 times per game. No more shotgun on 3rd and 2. As my Dad's redneck friend used to say "Do what you do do well."

They need to stabilize the O-Line. This will improve Edwards and the offense as a whole. If we would have addressed the tackjle position in the Spring or early summer, the Bills would probably have 2-3 wins right now and would not be a bottom three team in the league....