I am tired of injury talk being why our season is over.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-i...p&type=lgns

This is the typical smoke screen I would expect from OneBillsDrive. The coaching decision to use hurry up after the obvious failure to launch any kind of offense and rush our defense ASAP is foolishness. Now injuries are piling up on all the players making the tackles (LBs)... We are witnessing the biggest catastophe of a football season since Bledsoe lost a playoff birth to the Steelers 3rd stringers... TE could have been the guy but the foul coaching has destroyed any chance of success for him. He plays as DJ coaches, with indecision and ineptitude. Hurry up should have been thrown out after week 3 half time. If not sooner.

The worst part of it all is I dont see even a flicker of hope in the future of the team. Even if the Bills get the #1 pick in the draft you think RW is going to spend the $$$$$ on a QB at that spot. He'll trade it down and do his best to convince everyone that that was the smart and safe thing to do. The Bills have been "Smart and Safe" for 10 years now.

Second point is what coach in his right mind will come to Buffalo for an owner that wont put money into the team. Another side step from DJ hoping to continue a similar failed career thats what.

So here is what Buffalo has to look forward to, a smart second round pick at QB and DJ II or Wade Phillips IV, or better yet a team that ends up in LA... I am not expecting Toronto to want to invest with a front row seat to this calamity.

The Bills don't run a "hurry up" any more than the Colts do. They just run a no-huddle to limit the defense's ability to substitute. If you look at their time of possession in relation to how many plays they run, they really aren't going noticeably faster than the opposition. In most of the losses, they've run substantially fewer plays than the opposition, because the offense didn't do a good enough job of staying on the field, and the defense didn't do a good enough job of getting off the field.

To follow up on your "what coach" point, what coach in his right mind would come to a team that doesn't even have a GM? It's arguably a worse situation than Oakland. At least Al Davis knows something about football.

We are witnessing the biggest catastophe of a football season since Bledsoe lost a playoff birth to the Steelers 3rd stringers...

This is the biggest line of crap out there. The Steelers had their first string OL playing, and Willie Parker turned out to be a stud for them.