Those glorious 84-85 teams

Wow, What a game, what a half-time show, what a finish!! I never thought in a million years the Bills could employ a head coach who could make Hank Bollough look good... great even. And even further, a quarteback who could make Bruce Mathison look like a pro bowler.

Every fan of this team has every right to be livid. No matter where you live now, if you're a Bills fan, you live and die by this team, and what I have seen(While not surprising) is enough for me to want the good ol mid 80's back. Think about it... we changed out helmet color because our quarterback couldn't tell the diffrence between a dolphin and a charging buffalo. Yes. thats the reason we changed helmet colors, instead of going out and drafting, and signing a quarterback who could see. we then let our best running back prance off to the USFL to join our highly drafted quarterback for better money.

Ralph didn't show his face at halftime because he would have been booed. The way he is going to leave this team after his passing is a guarantee this team will be gone from buffalo forever, and the product on the field tells me he has given up on any type of championship run. Seriously... Jauron? was anyone ever really excited when we hired him? I threw a fit that day.

Now more than the day we missed the field goal in the superbowl has the reality that I'll never see a championship in Buffalo become so paifully obvious. Still, I'll watch them till the end, just because.