I am just so fricken dissapointed in myself....because

That I was wrong.....

When this team fell apart last year and we KEPT the coaching staff on hand I knew then and there this would be a down year for the bills.......even with the TO signing I knew it......there were so many other signs:

- Not so much the Jason Peters situation.....but the fact that we went SOOO young on the OL in a year that they had to do well......I am still trying to figure that one out.

- Edwards has been durable....but has not been in previous years and we didn't bring anyone in that I could get behind as a replacement QB

- Lack of veteran depth at the positions we are really hurting at right now

I knew this year was going to be a disaster and tried to force my expectations down......now we literally could have a top 5 pick in this upcoming draft and the season isn't even half over.

That I was wrong.....

When this team fell apart last year and we KEPT the coaching staff on hand I knew then and there this would be a down year for the bills.......even with the TO signing I knew it......there were so many other signs:

- Not so much the Jason Peters situation.....but the fact that we went SOOO young on the OL in a year that they had to do well......I am still trying to figure that one out.

- Edwards has been durable....but has not been in previous years and we didn't bring anyone in that I could get behind as a replacement QB

I knew this year was going to be a disaster and tried to force my expectations down......now we literally could have a top 5 pick in this upcoming draft and the season isn't even half over.

Don't feel to bad John. I think most Bills fans feel exactly the same way. We drank the red, white, and blue punch and tried buying into a reason for hope this year, yet we all knew this would probably be the outcome. Now all I can hope for is to be number 1 in the league. In April's draft that is.

Well, we'll have two #1's and retain our #2 when we trade down.

That I was wrong.....

Here are couple clues that a lot of Bills fans like yourself maybe overlooked.

Successful teams usually have the following characteristics:

1. Coaching - does the team have good/excellent coaching and a proven record of success? Answer: NO

In fact, the coaching has a proven record of mediocrity.

2. The men in the trenches - does the team have the talented big men on both lines? Answer: NO

In fact, the DL was proven to be ineffective last year. No pass rush and can't stop the run. Why would it be different this time? It isn't. The OL was an experiment in youth. A classic blunder! You can't win in the NFL with inexperienced players all through the line. Plain and simple. Horrific idea.

3. The QB must be capable. Edwards has been horrible, but he was put in a position behind an awful experimental OL. This cannot be underestimated.

I could go on all day, but the point is that these clues were there for all to see. It is absolutely no surprise to me that the Bills are headed for another losing season.

A lot of us are in the same boat. The entire coaching staff has been an exercise in futility and Trent has assumed the personality of his HC. The entire team is woefully unprepared and Jauron rarely blames anyone for the on or off field blunders that they continue to make. Someone always seems to step on the rake game after game.

It's a culture of mediocrity and unaccountability.