This wonderful gem from Jauron's Presser

sullim4

We can further define that saying he can't play LB in a 4-3. However, in a 3-4 I think he would be a Pro-Bowler.

Well, I think you'll have to sit tight through the remainder of 2009 to see that one come to fruition. We have neither the line nor the LB depth for a 3-4. Cripes, we're having enough trouble fielding THREE linebackers now!

Well, I think you'll have to sit tight through the remainder of 2009 to see that one come to fruition. We have neither the line nor the LB depth for a 3-4. Cripes, we're having enough trouble fielding THREE linebackers now!

Exactly my thoughts too. We have no true NT. Kyle Williams would shine at DE in a 3-4 IMO. Stroud would be good as a DE in a 3-4 too I believe. But we don't have anyone else to play DE and no one that I would trust in a MLB spot anymore (until Poz comes back). Thats why we need a new FO and Coaching Staff, to make those moves in the offseason.

Jauron did have this to say regarding his job status:

I just won’t respond to the question. I don’t see any reason for me to. It’s not a decision that I make and what I think is not of interest for me to hear talking to you, talking to the media, so I won’t respond to it. Again, I understand why you ask it.

"what i think is not of interest for me to hear" :wallbash:

so he's admitting that he's full of crap?

link