DICK JAURON QUOTE

b-dynasty

""That's the job in that position, and I clearly haven't been able to reach them to help them particularly in these last three games to get them over the hump, to get us where we win," he said Monday. "I understand the criticism."

My feeling is then DICK why don't u just quit. pull a M.M and walk away..

God i'm soo sick of taking loosing as a way of life as a bills fan..

first year as season ticket holder .. *mybe my last** :wallbash::cry:

You know what I'm sick of? People who can't spell the word "LOSER". It's 5 letters!

Carry on, my wayward son.

Maybe he loosely referred to the Bills fans being the losers given Jauron's loose references to the significance of losing ball games because the Bill's staff is at a loss for answers.

Maybe he loosely referred to the Bills fans being the losers given Jauron's loose references to the significance of losing ball games because the Bill's staff is at a loss for answers.

That's a loose interpretation of a loss with these loosers losing again. Where's JP "Loss"man when you need him?

""That's the job in that position, and I clearly haven't been able to reach them to help them particularly in these last three games to get them over the hump, to get us where we win," he said Monday. "I understand the criticism."

What's the point of an Ivy League education if you can't even put a sentence together? He always sounds like this. Nevermind the fact that the content of his statements is consistently offensive and dismissive--it's clear that he doesn't even have a firm grasp on his native language.

I for one am done being angry at Dick Jauron. I mean, who of us wouldn't stick around as long as we were allowed to, to try to somehow figure out what would work? And who of us would turn down that kind of money, with children and families to support?

No, he knows he's outmatched, sure, but if I were him, I'd be getting back to the drawing board, too, until the man whose job it is comes and tells me that I need to go home.

Every day that Ralph leaves DJ in charge of this team is a day that he ruins DJ's spirit that much more. This is simply cruel on Ralph's part. Almost more cruel than the way he and Marv railroaded another bad coach, Mike Mularkey, out of town.

The guy is a flipping bastard. If I could, I'd have my grandfather beat the **** out of him.

What's the point of an Ivy League education if you can't even put a sentence together? He always sounds like this. Nevermind the fact that the content of his statements is consistently offensive and dismissive--it's clear that he doesn't even have a firm grasp on his native language.

The more Ivy League people I'm exposed to, the less impressed I am with the Ivy League.

Is it any surprise that the bastions of Ivory Tower liberalism churn out the smallest of minds?

What we're seeing is the product of the "everyone should think alike" education system. It breeds absolute mediocrity and the inability to change direction on the fly. It's like everything has to be processed on an assembly line.

Pathetic.

What we're seeing is the product of the "everyone should think alike" education system. It breeds absolute mediocrity and the inability to change direction on the fly. It's like everything has to be processed on an assembly line.

Pathetic.

Or is it maybe the case that he only got into Yale in the first place because he could play football well? The Ivies do that, you know -- those Yale alums want to beat Harvard, and they're willing to do what it takes including admitting kids who are slow blinkers compared to most of the incoming student body (although they won't pay the athletes' way). You think Marcellus Wiley was some sort of brainiac?

Dick Jauron should be arrested for theft of services. He took alot of money to coach the Bills and did no such thing. Bills fans should file a class action lawsuit against the Bills for breach of contract. They bought tickets in exchange for the right to watch a professional football team. It's a clear cut win for the fans if they sue. Cellino or Barnes on here?

Pathetic.

Not to mention no accountability regarding the players. Jauron always deflects criticism of the team and staff and magnanimously takes the blame. I could too, if I had a guaranteed 3 year contract. I would take the blame for global warming, the stock market, the demise of the snail darter and the Macarena.