All of these injuries.

Justice

I say "no" to all of the above. We have had multiple IR's every year since Dead Dick took over. This team is soft and they get hurt because of it. The Bears, under DJ, also had a lot of injuries. This is no coincidence.

We need a dictator of a coach to step into the job next time. I don't care who it is, as long as he demands accountability, passion, heart, and blood, sweat and tears. In simpler terms, the Anti-Jauron.

Let me ask you this, what has Trent Edwards done in his career that makes it impossible to bench him during a game? What kind of message does that (not benching Edwards) send to the rest of the team? That it's okay to suck? That no matter how bad you play, your job is still secure? Hell, even the fry guy at McDonald's would get pulled if he was burning all of the fries!!! And yet there is no accountability. What an embarrassment.

And to all of you that said, "a real fan can never rout against his team", how do you feel about that statement now? Do you really want to see this BS continue? At this point I miss Mularkey, G. Williams, and especially Phillips! Nothing can be worse than a Jauron led team.

My favorite Bills team was the 1980 team. They only had one major injury all year - Jeff Nixon........The team was finally good after the much and mire of the 70s.........And, my father kept saying "good teams don't get injuries. Good teams injure the other team." Seems to be true to me.

My favorite Bills team was the 1980 team. They only had one major injury all year - Jeff Nixon........The team was finally good after the much and mire of the 70s.........And, my father kept saying "good teams don't get injuries. Good teams injure the other team." Seems to be true to me.

So true.

I have saying for weeks that Dick has too soft of camps and getting rid of Rusty Jones was a mistake. The Bills are too pampered during camp and end up injured as a result. People have complained that training does not prevent broken bones which I vehemently disagree. YOu can prevent broken bones by building up the muscles around the bones. You strengthen your ligaments and joints by giving them repetitions in camp. By tryin to have easier camps you screw your players over during the season.

I have a friend who has been in 5 car accidents since high school (appx 10 years) He says its bad luck, always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Fact of the matter is, he's a horrible driver who pays little attention to his surroundings. Bad luck is just an excuse. I find it hard to believe that someone by chance could get into that many accidents when so many other people don't get in any.

Same goes for the Bills, when something happens on a consistent basis year in, year out, you can't just call it bad luck. There's got to be something more to it. One of my theories is that our defense, which has routinely seen massive injuries every season over the past few is on the field too much and they are getting tired and sloppy. When you get tired on a football field, your form gets sloppy and you're make mistakes. Playing tired, sloppy, mistake prone football leads to injuries.

I have a friend who has been in 5 car accidents since high school (appx 10 years) He says its bad luck, always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Fact of the matter is, he's a horrible driver who pays little attention to his surroundings. Bad luck is just an excuse. I find it hard to believe that someone by chance could get into that many accidents when so many other people don't get in any.

Same goes for the Bills, when something happens on a consistent basis year in, year out, you can't just call it bad luck. There's got to be something more to it. One of my theories is that our defense, which has routinely seen massive injuries every season over the past few is on the field too much and they are getting tired and sloppy. When you get tired on a football field, your form gets sloppy and you're make mistakes. Playing tired, sloppy, mistake prone football leads to injuries.

Great post. I agree, especially the part in bold.

I say "no" to all of the above. We have had multiple IR's every year since Dead Dick took over. This team is soft and they get hurt because of it. The Bears, under DJ, also had a lot of injuries. This is no coincidence.

We need a dictator of a coach to step into the job next time. I don't care who it is, as long as he demands accountability, passion, heart, and blood, sweat and tears. In simpler terms, the Anti-Jauron.

Let me ask you this, what has Trent Edwards done in his career that makes it impossible to bench him during a game? What kind of message does that (not benching Edwards) send to the rest of the team? That it's okay to suck? That no matter how bad you play, your job is still secure? Hell, even the fry guy at McDonald's would get pulled if he was burning all of the fries!!! And yet there is no accountability. What an embarrassment.

And to all of you that said, "a real fan can never rout against his team", how do you feel about that statement now? Do you really want to see this BS continue? At this point I miss Mularkey, G. Williams, and especially Phillips! Nothing can be worse than a Jauron led team.

allaire should be fired along with the person responsible for the firing of rusty jones!

I think they're also WAY too quick to place guys on IR. McKelvin didn't need to go there. And it seems like we threw Mitchell and Buggs on there before we even got the prognosis on their injuries. Dick is trying to save his ass.

Bad luck. Look around the league -- every team is pretty much in the same boat more or less. It's what sucks about the NFL.

WTF? Starting TE, OLB, CB, and RT all on injured reserve. Starting MLB, SS, and FS all missed substantial time. That's seven starters out of 22. Roughly 31% of the starters all out. Who has been hit that hard?