You gotta know this is coming...

Dr. Trooth

So, when will we hear about the ever popular "players only meeting" going down? And, who will be the players on the soapbox?

Or, will there not be such a meeting, and will the players that proclaim to love Dick so much, just let him whither on the vine?

In the history of this franchise, I can't ever remember such a collection of whimpy players. Usually you have one or two that stoke the fire.

I remember when Maguire and Shaw would stir things up, or Joe D., Fergy would stare his receivers down after screwing up a route, Smerlas would stir the pot, Kelly, Thermal, Tally, would fire up the troops. I guess if the players don't have that fire, there's nothing that will shake them up. Hell, the whole ambivilent culture and atmosphere at OBD even seems to have rubbed off on TO.

So, when will we hear about the ever popular "players only meeting" going down? And, who will be the players on the soapbox?

Or, will there not be such a meeting, and will the players that proclaim to love Dick so much, just let him whither on the vine?

In the history of this franchise, I can't ever remember such a collection of whimpy players. Usually you have one or two that stoke the fire.

I remember when Maguire and Shaw would stir things up, or Joe D., Fergy would stare his receivers down after screwing up a route, Smerlas would stir the pot, Kelly, Thermal, Tally, would fire up the troops. I guess if the players don't have that fire, there's nothing that will shake them up. Hell, the whole ambivilent culture and atmosphere at OBD even seems to have rubbed off on TO.

hehehehee! Good One!

We're not. You want to know why? We have no leadership on this team and one of the few you could call a leader just blew out his knee yesterday.

The amount of money these guys get now has changed everything. They'll cash their paychecks and keep their mouths shut.