sunday was terrific!

A Sunday in OP watching ineptitude at it's finest or a Sunday out with the toothless folk of Tennesse? I say it's a toss up.

I bet there is more dental problems in NT than western carolina. I live in carolina, and have visited the western part many times. Its a pretty cool area.

I always find it funny when someone feels like they're smarter than everyone else simply because they opted to skip a football game.

So thanks for the laugh, Tenny.

Don't think I'm smarter...just luckier as it relates to this game. I'll probably keep watching them to the bitter end. That's the craziness of being a bills fan.

If I was her, once I heard that you were a Bills fan, I probably would've gotten up and left you. Alone. Maybe slapped you first before doing so.

Being a Bills fan is not an endearing quality one looks for in a significant other. It's actually considered a flaw. A fatal one.

If I was her, once I heard that you were a Bills fan, I probably would've gotten up and left you. Alone. Maybe slapped you first before doing so.

Being a Bills fan is not an endearing quality one looks for in a significant other. It's actually considered a flaw. A fatal one.

On the way home she said "Boy and to think they considered a bills coach as a finalist for the Auburn head coach job!...I replied that it was the UB football coach..not a Bills coach who was considered. She said "Thank God. My father would roll over in his grave if we hired anyone involved with THAT team."