POINTS TO PONDER

Dr. Trooth

1) Will the Bills win another game this season?

2) The thing that will piss a lot of us off is after the bye week they decide to bench Edwards, and Fitzpatrick comes in. Behold, the offense functions somewhat effectively. Might have salvaged the first half of the season by, listening to everyone about Capn'n Chkdn, and doing that in the first place.

3) If the Bills should end up with the first pick in the draft... 1) will there be a game changer guy, 2) Will the Bills have the dude signed before the end of the regular season, 3) Will the Bills trade the pick to the Patriots for Todd Light?

4) Will Russ Brandon completely disrobe in front of us all so that we can confirm that he has no balls? There's a reason Ralph put him there... he likes control, and people with balls, ala Polian, don't last long.

5) The NFL's 3 oldest owners, Bud Adams, Al Davis, Ralph Wilson have teams that are a collective 1-19. Irony? Or has the game passed them by?

6) Are the unis the problem? Since the new unis in 2001, this team has achieved the 8 win mark only once... and even then, the coach decided he'd accomplished his mission, and quit.

7) Jauron will be fired at season's end, if not before.... no surprise here. Alas, he will end up set for life with his golden parachute, just like a lot of corporate executives that ran their companies into the ground. Damn, this is America, I completely forgot... we reward failure... and penalize success.

8) What must the Roger's up in Toronto be thinking about this team? Ralph really pulled one over on them. Alas... if they're smart, they'll market the game to Jet fans and have them fly up to Toronto on Jet Green for a weekend of Christmas shopping, entertainment, and a Buffalo Roast.

9) What flavor will be Russ Brandon's next batch of koolaid to extort cash from our pockets when it comes time to sell tix next spring? Ad your thoughts here.....

10) To all of you that are totally disgusted with this organization and have a lot to say (nad not on the positive side).... Are you sick of Jauron and Edwards ... all talk, no action? Sick of Ralp's inaction? Sick of Russ Brandon espousing this is 'unacceptable'... and then accepting it? Do you buy tickets to the game and Bills merchandise? If so, you have a choice... reward this organization for failure or stay home and cut your $$ losses. If you must, you can always watch the game on TV.... Ralph needs to see the seats empty for half a season to get his attention.

The only interest I have in the rest of the football season is when/if Bills get a new GM, and if Clausen, Bradford, or Locker become deserving of a top 3 pick. At this point, I don't care if Jauron stays this season as it will ensure a poor record and a chance at a franchise QB. But if a new GM isn't hired, it really doesn't matter as the Brandon/Modrak/Guy triumvarate will surely screw up the pick.

1) Probably. This team has a penchant for winning just enough games such that they can't improve via the draft but not enough to please the fanbase. Yesterday's game was horrific but they'll pull 2-3 more victories out of the season, and given the plethora of horrible teams this season, end up with pick #6 or so.

5) This is not a coincidence, and it must be driving the NFL nuts. So much for "celebrating" 50 years of the AFL when your original owners are completly inept.

8) Toronto would be insane not to market this game to Jet fans. Nice, long weekend in Toronto following a Thursday night beatdown of the Bills.

9) I think even Russ Brandon has run out of Kool-Aid at this point. The only thing that will placate the fans at this point is the hiring of a big-name coach like Cowher, Shanahan, or Schottenheimer.

10) I'm just sick of losing. Being the joke of the league. I don't give a **** how they fix it - I just want it fixed. I usually end up going to the NE* game because my buddy from college is a fan of theirs. After getting drubbed so badly in the last two home games against them, I didn't have the stomach to go this year. I am glad I didn't waste the money.

9) I think even Russ Brandon has run out of Kool-Aid at this point. The only thing that will placate the fans at this point is the hiring of a big-name coach like Cowher, Shanahan, or Schottenheimer.

I was thinking free beer. :thumbsup:

10) I'm just sick of losing. Being the joke of the league. I don't give a **** how they fix it - I just want it fixed. I usually end up going to the NE* game because my buddy from college is a fan of theirs. After getting drubbed so badly in the last two home games against them, I didn't have the stomach to go this year. I am glad I didn't waste the money.

Same here about the NE game, I went the last 2 years & I just couldn't go for another loss at NE. So guess what I did instead-I booked a ticket on a bus trip to the Meadowlands next week for Bills @ Jets-going with 2 Jets' fans :censored: