The thing that should bother us most

cmjoyce113

I think the thing that bothers me more than anything (except Jauron not being fired) is that no one is talking. No one is calling anyone out. Ralph hasn't said a word. Russ said "I'm not going to comment on that." There are hundreds of thousands of Bills fans, 50,000 season ticket holders who deserve to hear something other than no comment. Grow some balls and at least say we suck, our line blows, Trent has been playing like ****, the defense is decimated by injury because our strength and conditioning is below average, we just don't have capable backups.

Say whatever the hell you want just say something. I don't want to here Trent's bull how he's not a Bills fan and Jauron say we F-in worked hard. Maybe we should work harder because the time and effort they are putting in clearly isn't enough.

Does this piss anyone else off? I wish if Wilson didn't want to do it he would tell his whipping boy Russ to make a damn statement telling us whatever he wants. Don't just sit back and be quiet... that pisses me off more.