Not ready for Primetime

IndyJay1234

Next time you wonder why the Bills do not play on Monday night. Exhibit A) NE Game. Exhibit B) KC Game Last year.

That said.

I am very encouraged with this team. Sounds crazy I know. They played a horrible game.

However.......

We have a very good Special Teams.

We have a good Defense. Solid. Needs to make more plays but they are a very good unit.

Offense. I have been encouraged by the play minus last night. It was the first game all year that we did not have a chance to win.

I have complained about the lack of talent and drafts and I was wrong to a degree.

Evans is going to be a player. McGahee will get stronger. Last night was half expected. In Indy... Edge had nights like last night when he was recovering last season. It is frustrating but part of the healing process.

JP looked like a rookie. I really do not want him starting the next couple of weeks. I would like to see him get a couple of series. You have to work him in slowly. The difference in Pitt is Ben had two vetran RB's, a solid offensive line and a excellent WR core. We will be there and JP will have a chance to be sucessful but lets not rush him in. I would much rather Drew get his ass kicked and his confidence shot to hell than JP right now.

With regards to the drafting. I have screamed from the tree tops about how after round three we have sucked. Well I really have liked the play of Ron Edwards, and Terrence Mcgee is a special teams star.

Bad News- We will not get a prime time game on Monday night next season. No one at ABC wants a game like last night on their hands...

Good News- Future looks bright.