How would you fix the Bills?

First off, I'd fire Jauron and put Brandon back in Marketing, plus fire the strength and conditioning coach.

Second, I'd offer the GM & coaching job to Schottenheimer.

Third, I'd release Parrish. Sign Runyan (if he hasn't been signed), put him at LT and try to resign Walker and put him back at RT.

Fourth, bench Edwards and start Fitzpatrick. I don't think Fitz is the long term answer at QB, but Edwards keeps taking steps backwards.

Your thoughts...

First off, I'd fire Jauron and put Brandon back in Marketing, plus fire the strength and conditioning coach.

Second, I'd offer the GM & coaching job to Schottenheimer.

Third, I'd release Parrish. Sign Runyan (if he hasn't been signed), put him at LT and try to resign Walker and put him back at RT.

Fourth, bench Edwards and start Fitzpatrick. I don't think Fitz is the long term answer at QB, but Edwards keeps taking steps backwards.

Your thoughts...

As much as I like the Pillsbury Doughboy, he needs to gol. Throw out Fewell as well, his bend but don't break, is already broken...Oakland is hiring.

As much as I like the Pillsbury Doughboy, he needs to gol. Throw out Fewell as well, his bend but don't break, is already broken...Oakland is hiring.

I can't really bang Fewell too much here. The defense looks respectable enough, given the personnel he's got. But I agree with all the other proposed moves.

Most of what you wrote plus tear up that worthless sports turf and replace it with real grass with underturf heating. How many knees and ankles have been tore up by that crap?

I hate to say it, but it is going to be a long process to revive this franchise. The demise of this team has been ten years in the making, and it will not come back together over one season.

First, get a coach with a track record of success or a disciple of those coaches. Right now, we have on the market: Shanahan, Gruden, Cowher, Holmgren, Billick to start. Then, we go to the UFL geeks: Fassel, Haslett, and the other guys. Or, we get the disciples of Belicheck, Parcells, or Holmgren.

Of course, Schottenheimer would be great, in the short term (we should have gotten him over this off-season)

Then, we go to GM, I say if you pay Cowher, Holmgren, or Shannahan, you give them the GM job too. I know it gets taxing, but these guys have done it with success.

From there, we assess the entire scouting process, which has been an abject failure.

Move to personnel, Keepers: Lynch, F. Jackson, Evans, the two rookie guards, Witner, Scott, Stroud (who is getting up there in years) Poz, McGee, Morman, Lindell and potentially Maybin. That leaves a ton of needs.

First year: Get a QB of the future, this draft is loaded with them. McCoy, Bradford, Tebow (who is iffy as a QB, but a proven winner and can handle pressure), and a few others floating around. In the same draft, build on the line. A tackle would be a plus. Additionally, sure up the secondary.

This might net us 0 to 2 wins extra.

Next year, build up your LBs, and D-Line, adding depth in other areas, at this point another WR and go-to TE need to be added. This could come in free-agency or draft.

Year 3, the fruits of the plan begin to pay off, as we now have solid starters in place, and hopefully, the building of depth begins to happen. Potentially a wild-card contender.

Year 4, if done properly, you have propped the team into the upper echelons of the the league.

I know this takes time, and this is a perfect world scenario, but the reality is, this team is beyond rock bottom, and the team needs more than a few band aids and gimmick signings to fix it. This has to be a serious rebuilding effort. One that is honest with the fans.

i would start by firing Jauron obviously then begging Marty Scottenheimer out of retirement to get this team back on track

he's available, has ties to the Bills and shouldnt cost anywhere near as much as Shanahan, Holmgren or the other guys the Bills have no shot at getting