One nice thing about today...

Just Jack

Another nice thing. Jairus Byrd looked awesome too.

But I guess it's not hard to stand out when everyone else sucks.

He actually did look pretty good today, but then again, he was going against a high school offense out there.

I agree on Byrd. Even before the interception, he had thinking, this guy is a serious player. He probably showed the most emotion out there on defense, him and George Wilson. He was all over the field, and the guys hits really hard. The play just topped things off. Great game for him, I'd like to see him starting with Whitner back there once he's healthy.

I got to say hi to Jim Kelly ... he was sitting in the stands, section 134

Did he have a tear in his eye? The first thing I thought of when I saw your post was that old commercial with the Indian shedding a tear when he saw litter. The Bills sure littered the field today.

I had an opportunity to spend some time with Jim Brown. I grew up a Cleveland fan, and played football in Ohio, so I was really excited to meet him. He turned out to be one of the most unpleasant people I have ever met. Picture the manners of Mr.T with the thoughtfulness of Rev. Wright and you have Jim Brown. For several hours on end he variously insulted, ordered around, and preached nonsensically to everyone around him in a voice much too loud for the situation. He was in very good shape for his age, and you could understand why he was so good even so many years later.