For the first time since the Flutie vs Johnson wars

I do not know whether to laugh or cry after reading this self congratulatory nonsense. Keep patting yourself on the back Birchers., you may be back in power by the year 2525

You know, I just returned from vacation and this is the first time I've checked TSW since coming back

With all the doom and gloom and omfg we suck posts that I've been catching up on from the main board, this thread made me chuckle

Then I read your post. :devil:

Laugh and the world laughs with you

Act like a douchebag, and you're on your own.

Probably because even the federal government can't execute as absymally as the Browns and Bills did today.

Don't even get me started!

Oh! believe me, yes they can! Winter ime is coming, please remind me of what you said when I have to fill my diesel tanks on our bubblers when ice starts to form! :devil::wallbash: Trust me, I am gonna look worse than the Bills in the red zone! :nana::lol:

You know, I just returned from vacation and this is the first time I've checked TSW since coming back

With all the doom and gloom and omfg we suck posts that I've been catching up on from the main board, this thread made me chuckle

Then I read your post. :devil:

Laugh and the world laughs with you

Act like a douchebag, and you're on your own.

Let the village idiot have his fun, after all, ignorance is bliss....

I absolutely adore these positive topics on PPP! :devil: We have two conservative circle jerk threads with over 200 gloating posts on Chicago's (and somehow by extension Obama's) failure to garner the Olympic games and 200 posts filled with self RIGHTeous indignation that an American president won a Nobel Prize.

And of course my personal favorite...the infamous ACORN story. WOW! That story really took off didn't it :wallbash: ?!?

Please! Mention all the positive people on PPP again Adams. I could use more hardy gales of laughter! :nana: