Worst Bills loss in years

After watching the Bills today, I can't help but think back to the Rob Johnson led Bills when we finished 3-13. I think it was Randy Cross that said it, "Trent Edwards hasn't been the same since the hit he took vs the Cardinals last year".

There's so many problems with this team. Failure to replace the LT & RT positions, Parrish's huge regression on kick/punt returns, Reed being phased out of the game, Edwards' regression, the strength & conditioning coach, the head coach & GM, the play calling.

I'm sorry, but I don't think I can watch anymore Bills football as long as Jauron is the head coach. IMO, we need a good GM & really good head coach (like Schottenheimer or Cowher). But as long as RW owns the team, he's gonna get another "Yes sir, Mr. Wilson" coach, because RW feels he's been burned too many times in the past by either head coaches or GM's. Bottom line...THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Captain Checkdown was at his best today refusing to pass down the field with his wind at his back. Get Fitz in there already. Also we need a new Off coordinator with experience as a succesful NFL coordinator!

2. Need a new Coach as Players playing so badly with fumbles, penalties and so many balls inside the one yard line on special teams that something has to give. Time for Dick to go home.

3. How Maybin odes not get one the field excpet for a handful of plays even though we have no linebackeers left is amazing

4.How we can go into the season with an injury prone MLB and no aprreciable depth is unbelievable.

5. That Costanzo recovers the fumble and we let him leave even though he aloways played great special teams defense is so typical. What, did we save 10K on a rookie instead.

6. Time for Ralph to Sell or regretfully pass on.

7.Time for Cower of Power to take over whol aorganization from scouting on down to coaching including player aqyuistions.

we are worst team to watch. Like watching paint dry!!!

I'm old enough to remember the replacement Bills of 1987. I never thought I'd see another football team that bad. I just saw one today. If Ralph Wilson isn't embarressed he's already passed on.

PTR

I'd rather have "The replacements" from the actual movie. I'm sure Keanu Reeves, Jon Favreau and the rest of the guys could play better than what we've been seeing from the Bills.

I'd rather have "The replacements" from the actual movie. I'm sure Keanu Reeves, Jon Favreau and the rest of the guys could play better than what we've been seeing from the Bills.

Thank God Tim Russert didn't live to see this season....

I'm old enough to remember the replacement Bills of 1987. I never thought I'd see another football team that bad. I just saw one today. If Ralph Wilson isn't embarressed he's already passed on.

PTR

Promo - you and Dave Thomas were a source of cartoon-filled joy for me as a kid growing up in WNY, and you obviously haven't lost an ounce of your magical mechanical wisdom ... except I want to say we won a game or two with the scabs?

PTR

What are you talin' about?!?

Todd Schlopy rules!!

That was the worst football game I've ever seen... possibly the worst professional game ever played.

Both offenses were utterly inept. Cleveland won even though their QB completed 2 passes all day. What was his QB rating? 4? It's not like the defenses were dominating. The Bills couldn't do anything because of atrocious offensive line play, a ridiculous number of penalties, poor decision making by the QB, wasted time outs and bad coaching. Cleveland was no better. Their receivers can't catch a cold and they couldn't even run it on a Bills team with only one starting linebacker left playing. What was Eric Mangini smiling about after the game? Isn't he supposed to be an offensive genius? :lol:

This was truly painful to watch. It was like a blooper reel that lasted an entire game.