Marv Levy as head coach?

mikecole1

Most senseless post I have seen. Marv couldn't handle being a GM at his old ass age, he sure can't handle being on the sidelines anymore. Although, I am sure he would show more emotion than the dead ass douche we have down there now.

It was a fleeting thought. Feel free to flame away but I'd prefer over Bobby April after today and I wouldn't put it past RW and the "marketing braintrust" at OBD. It certainly is a step up over DJ at this point.

The memories of Marv coaching are great so I could see how one would think about the return of the glory days, but Marv isn't up to the task anymore. If you saw him at the Pro Bowl induction ceremony he looked terrible, he jaw was dropped like a very old person, he's mouth seemed to hang open and he looked very old like Ralph. I don't think he nor Marty Shottenheimer are the solution. If only Bill Cowher, or Mike Shanahan would coach the Bills, but I don't see Ralph hiring someone of that caliber and he won't likely spend 6 to 9 million on a coach. Just wish that Bill Polian would be rehired as the GM as I think he can still build another winner if he ever leaves Indianapolis. I know he visited with the media at the Sabres game against Nashville last night. So obviously, he still has some fondness towards the Buffalo media or the Sabres team. I think firing most of the Bills personnel people and finding replacements would be a start of a new beginning with the organization. Plugging the (hopeful) coaching vacancy with Marv would be nothing more than a trip down memory lane, unfortunately though the road is a dead end because the depth of the team is very weak. If N.England fielded their

backups right now against our first team players they would likely beat us! Our foundation is cracked and collapsing! You

can add a temporary wooden support (like T.O.) but eventually it is all coming down anyways. So it's time to salvage the good pieces of lumber from the bad and rebuild it from top to bottom!!!!!!!!!!!