Bills woes nobody's fault but their own(ers)

Beerball

link

Jauron is the perfect coach for this situation, a man who stands up in the worst of times and tells us all is well. His players work hard. He loves them, and they love him. They even sang him “Happy Birthday!”

The Bills have bought Jauron’s silence. To borrow a quote from one of Terrell Owens’ former advisers, Jauron has 9 million reasons not to complain about the hand he’s been dealt. Why make a fuss about inferior backups when you got the deal of a lifetime for losing eight out of 10?

Fewell took out middle linebacker Marcus Buggs, an undrafted free agent whose only previous NFL experience had been on special teams. He put in Ashlee Palmer, an undrafted rookie

And no team...its a lose lose for us loyal fans.

Bill, I'm not entirely sure about that. But even if it were true...you know, maybe the Bills leaving is a better idea.

I don't want to sound like a jerk but since you're in NYC you get exposure to two very good football organizations in the Jets & Giants! You do not live in the insane dysfunctional Buffalo Bills quagmire that we up here (I'm in Syracuse) do!

I am emotionally exhausted at the negativity from week-to-week! And I'm a part of the negativity!

It's no way go through life!