Big Game For Edwards Tomorrow

PDaDdy

Trust me I am NOT a fan of Trent Edwards but I think he will have a decent game tomorrow. Perhaps having LT Bell back and going against the last ranked defense in the NFL will bolster his confidence. The Browns don't run a 3 - 4 so hopefully Trent will look competent.

Trust me I am NOT a fan of Trent Edwards but I think he will have a decent game tomorrow. Perhaps having LT Bell back and going against the last ranked defense in the NFL will bolster his confidence. The Browns don't run a 3 - 4 so hopefully Trent will look competent.

I don't know which Cleveland Browns team you're watching, but these guys run a 3-4.

It doesn't matter what front they present. They will, like most teams we've faced since last season, rush 4 or 5 and drop 7 or 6 in coverage. Hell, last Cleveland game the Browns rushed 3 and dropped EIGHT for crissakes. People get too hung up on the fronts. It's what's going on behind them that's causing TE and Co. fits.

GO BILLS!!!

Like it is even going to matter. This Bills team couldn't beat a mediocre college level team right now of they wanted to. Yeah we will continue to watch the worlds slowest-long lasting train wreck ever seen. Oh well.

I hate it when people say that... Any nfl team can beat the best college team... They may suck, but they are still professionals, not college players... And tomorrow will be the first time in 10 years i do not watch the bills game

Big Game For Edwards Tomorrow

His last as a Bill, maybe?

I'm still sayin' he'll come down with a 'mysterious' injury. After seeing my post earlier this week, they probably just figured they'd get away with saying it's a game-time thing - maybe H1N1 - but now they know we're on to the ruse, and I'm thinking they'll just have him go down on the 1st or 2nd series.

Kinda like...

Anyway...

GO FITZ, and GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! B-)

I'm skeptical as well but I really think we might avenge our last horrific defeat at the hands of the Browns. I don't know that this will turn our season around but I think we could have a solid win. The weather should be OK, no Braylon Edwards, revenge on our minds, LT Bell playing this week. I think it's a good opportunity for us to have a good showing. Not setting this up as an if Edwards fails again he should be benched thread. I really think he will have a good game.

If not for anything else it will give the "apologists" something to cling to. This week my money IS on the Bills.

I'm skeptical as well but I really think we might avenge our last horrific defeat at the hands of the Browns. I don't know that this will turn our season around but I think we could have a solid win. The weather should be OK, no Braylon Edwards, revenge on our minds, LT Bell playing this week. I think it's a good opportunity for us to have a good showing. Not setting this up as an if Edwards fails again he should be benched thread. I really think he will have a good game.

If not for anything else it will give the "apologists" something to cling to. This week my money IS on the Bills.

Laying Points is crazy...Bills cant put up more than 13 as an offense, and the Defense has been a sieve recently.