Hey Brandon - Sheffield is 22/29 for 370 yds & 5 TDs

The Senator

In Leach's case, every year - and, apparently, sometimes 2-at a-time!!!!!

Texas Tech's Sheffield throws for 490 yards, 7 TDs in rout of KSU

(At some point, some here-to-fore idiot - hopefuly Ralph- turns into an incredibly prescient genius, 'breaks the code', and hires this guys who sprinkles 'magic dust' over every QB he meets B-))

I mean, seriously, at what point - after 9 or 10 years of having the NCAA's top QB and #1 offense - do the naysayers stop???? B-):DB-)

I completely understand your point...But...And it's a HUGE but...That's College Football...And to assume he can do the same in the Pros is a MASSIVE leap in faith...The Defenses are so much faster and more sophisticated...It's really not the same...It's just not...And for a Team that is working on a decade of NFL Football without the Playoffs it's MAJOR gamble...Think things are bad now? Let Leach come in, clean house, THEN find out his thing does not work in the NFL...Now we're looking at what? 15 years?

Don't get me wrong...I'd take Leach over Jauron today and I'd probably celebrate well into the night...But I'm uncertain Leach's Offense works in the NFL...And I definitely think it runs into major problems during late Fall and Winter in Buffalo NY...I simply don't think it's a good fit... B-)