I knew Jauron was hated...

Are we this stupid as a nation? :rolleyes:

Are we this stupid? Look who we put in the White House. A less-than-one-term Senator who, in less than a year, has pursued a mind boggling agenda of apologizing abroad for the US, nationalizing the banks and car companies, tried to nationalize health care, ignored our troops in Afghanistan, hired self-proclaimed Communists and NAMBLA-associated guys as czars, and on and on. I really can't believe this is what Americans truly want but yet this is what we have -all because people fell in love with his personality. So you ask are we really this stupid?

Are we this stupid? Look who we put in the White House. A less-than-one-term Senator who, in less than a year, has pursued a mind boggling agenda of apologizing abroad for the US, nationalizing the banks and car companies, tried to nationalize health care, ignored our troops in Afghanistan, hired self-proclaimed Communists and NAMBLA-associated guys as czars, and on and on. I really can't believe this is what Americans truly want but yet this is what we have -all because people fell in love with his personality. So you ask are we really this stupid?

...and just think, the alternative was worse! There is no reason to bring the political debate into this. Move on.

Best of the comments on that page:

"You know what I find comical?? Jauron had a rating of 90+ last year after the 4-0 start Buffalo got off to.

Same guy, coaching the same way..

That's why the ESPN SportsNation ratings mean nothing."

You're right. Jauron's record as a head coach is a much better yardstick.

but some of these stats are rediculous!

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/...agree-aint-easy

It really puts things into perspective about how bad the fans want him out.

Ha ha ha. That story cracked me up.

But I think it's unlikely that three times more Bills fans voted than Cowboys fans. It's more likely that the same 200 guys voted 12 times each.

Still, I'm very willing to believe that Jauron is unpopular. And also that sno-cones are cold.

Hmmmm. Judging from the number of American who believe that anyone who disagrees with them is stupid, yes we are. Yourself for example.

Actually, what's pretty alarming is that a LOT of people believe that aliens have contacted the US government. It's not like aliens are at 5% and Jauron is at 3%. 37% is a lot of people. Generally, that's the kind of range that both the Democratic and Republican parties get (with the last 25-30% being independents).

So if you decided to base your campaign for president on this issue (and it seems like the kind of thing that should be important enough to the true believers to trump domestic and foreign policy concerns), it sounds like you'd start out on roughly equal footing with the major party candidates.