I knew Jauron was hated...

"More people believe in aliens than believe Jauron is good coach"

Incredible

this was my personal favorite.

"A 1999 Gallup poll found 18 percent of Americans believed the sun revolves around the earth, and 24 percent couldn't identify the country we gained our independence from."

this was my personal favorite.

"A 1999 Gallup poll found 18 percent of Americans believed the sun revolves around the earth, and 24 percent couldn't identify the country we gained our independence from."

That is not even funny. That is downright scary!!! What about that 4% saying Hawaii isn't part of the USA and 6% being unsure?! :rolleyes:

Are we this stupid as a nation? :lol:

That is not even funny. That is downright scary!!! What about that 4% saying Hawaii isn't part of the USA and 6% being unsure?! :rolleyes:

Are we this stupid as a nation? :lol:

I'm willing to believe that in any poll, 5% of people just answer wrong, for any reason - messing with the pollster, being really old and not hearing the question, not speaking English well, repeating the first answer choice just to get off the phone, etc.

That doesn't explain the geocentrists.

I'm willing to believe that in any poll, 5% of people just answer wrong, for any reason - messing with the pollster, being really old and not hearing the question, not speaking English well, repeating the first answer choice just to get off the phone, etc.

That doesn't explain the geocentrists.

which makes this article even scarier. people arent even willing to joke around about jauron being here anymore...