Streaming Video

Bagel

Do any of the websites that stream the games allow later viewing? For example, if I am chasing my little hooligans at the park on Sunday afternoon, can I watch the Bills game via the Internet anywhere Sunday night?

As an aside, yes I hope to watch the game on Sunday and every Bills game for the balance of the season. As painful as this year -- and this entire decade -- may be, it will only make things that much sweeter when we eventually win the Super Bowl.

Do any of the websites that stream the games allow later viewing? For example, if I am chasing my little hooligans at the park on Sunday afternoon, can I watch the Bills game via the Internet anywhere Sunday night?

As an aside, yes I hope to watch the game on Sunday and every Bills game for the balance of the season. As painful as this year -- and this entire decade -- may be, it will only make things that much sweeter when we eventually win the Super Bowl.

There sure is. Go to nfl.com At the bottom of their home page, under NFL Anytime, click on Game Rewind. For $49 a year, you can watch in it's entirety, any NFL game from the 2008 and 2009 seasons. With less expensive options available.

However, me thinks you would enjoy the games more if you were to get a DVR from your cable or satellite provider. Record the games. Then watch them after your little ones are settled down for the night.