Moon Blowup

ieatcrayonz

nothing spectacular i guess

#

Post Impact Press Conference

Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:07:26 AM EST

The LCROSS Centaur and Spacecraft impacted the moon at approximately 4:30 a.m. PDT. Scientists are reviewing the initial data and will report what they know at a Post Impact News Conference at 7:00 a.m. PDT / 10:00 a.m. EDT on NASA TV.

love how this yari guy calls it the "most accurate shot in the history of mankind."

how can you miss the moon?

what was the previous most accurate shot in the history of mankind? Columbus running into north america? woah, how could you miss that, i mean it's a freaking continent.

same deal with the moon, and it's not like it's zigging and zagging, trying to be elusive like those bendy slo-mo guys in the Matrix movies.

it's the freakin' moon!

has this guy ever heard of golf? has he ever played darts?

i mean, we've actually landed on the moon, how is this different? doesn't NASA get some credit for that one as far as accuracy goes?

no, Number 1 on the list according to "gregarin" is firing some kind of missile from space and actually hitting the moon? nice shot, what's next, hitting Mercury? and how do you judge the degree of difficulty on that?

ok, i'm done amusing myself.

jw

love how this yari guy calls it the "most accurate shot in the history of mankind."

what was the previous most accurate shot in the history of mankind? Columbus running into north america? woah, how could you miss that, i mean it's a freaking continent.

same deal with the moon, and it's not like it's zigging and zagging, trying to be elusive like those bendy slo-mo guys in the Matrix movies.

it's the freakin' moon!

i mean, we've actually landed on the moon, how is this different? doesn't NASA get some credit for that one as far as accuracy goes?

no, Number 1 on the list according to "gregarin" is firing some kind of missile from space and actually hitting the moon? nice shot, what's next, hitting Mercury? and how do you judge the degree of difficulty on that?

jw

:lol::doh:

it's the freakin' moon!

jw

Don't forget, you're talking to a bunch of people who marvel on the rare occasions Edwards hits an open receiver...

Anyone else see the irony in Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize on the same day America bombs the Moon

Peace on Earth but War of the Worlds

I like the original War of the Worlds better than the remake. I wanted one of the fighting machines to waste that screaming little witch in the remake.