Everyone has their own answers sooo...

rocwocka

here's mine: we have a young team that lacks identity (if we have one, its not good). why not go out and sign someone like derrick brooks? hell, we all know he lost a step, but his knowledge of the game, let alone the tampa 2, is off the charts. even in his elder statesman age, he would be an improvement over the inexperience we have meddleing in our d. he would make a great defensive leader on and off the field. second, bring in runyan... again an older vet with that affords our o-line some flexibility. we know he's that there's not much tred left on his tires and he's not appropriate for the no-huddle, but haven't we all seen that this o isn't working? drop the no-huddle and take some pressure off the younger o-linemen... i know that this is just a pipe-dream cause its not financially fiscal, but a couple guys could really help turn this team around or, at least, give us some measure of dignity... instead of guaranteeing a top 5 pick! Sam Bradford, here we come!!!

here's mine: we have a young team that lacks identity (if we have one, its not good). why not go out and sign someone like derrick brooks? hell, we all know he lost a step, but his knowledge of the game, let alone the tampa 2, is off the charts. even in his elder statesman age, he would be an improvement over the inexperience we have meddleing in our d. he would make a great defensive leader on and off the field. second, bring in runyan... again an older vet with that affords our o-line some flexibility. we know he's that there's not much tred left on his tires and he's not appropriate for the no-huddle, but haven't we all seen that this o isn't working? drop the no-huddle and take some pressure off the younger o-linemen... i know that this is just a pipe-dream cause its not financially fiscal, but a couple guys could really help turn this team around or, at least, give us some measure of dignity... instead of guaranteeing a top 5 pick! Sam Bradford, here we come!!!