the bills are going no where fast

I don't even know what to say any more. Iam so depressed about the Bills right now that I can't think straight.even if D.J. gets fired I don't think old seanile Ralphy boy will bring in any one much better.My only hope is that theBills are sold to someone else who knows how to run a football team and you all know what that means as much as I hate to see them leave Buffalo I think it's the only hope we have to ever have a good team again.While Ralph is in charge we are always going to get what we have gotten.the cheapest coaching staff that money can buy and less than average players.

I don't even know what to say any more. Iam so depressed about the Bills right now that I can't think straight.even if D.J. gets fired I don't think old seanile Ralphy boy will bring in any one much better.My only hope is that theBills are sold to someone else who knows how to run a football team and you all know what that means as much as I hate to see them leave Buffalo I think it's the only hope we have to ever have a good team again.While Ralph is in charge we are always going to get what we have gotten.the cheapest coaching staff that money can buy and less than average players.

Are you coming out of the closet?