What conclusions can we draw from ESPN statement

Adam Schefter said today...." NFL teams are watching the situation closely(concussion) with Tim Tebow, his agent will be looking for over 40 million GUARANTEED after next years draft, he really needs to play!"

Think like a Bills fan.......

Ignoring the money & whether it's a realistic figure it means that if he hopes to cash in he has to show he can bounce back from the concussion. He's had 2 weeks etc. etc. etc.

If I remember correctly the time necessary to 'get over' a concussion grows as the # suffered grows. So, if 2 weeks isn't enough recovery time from this one how much time for the next and the next...

Ignoring the money & whether it's a realistic figure it means that if he hopes to cash in he has to show he can bounce back from the concussion. He's had 2 weeks etc. etc. etc.

If I remember correctly the time necessary to 'get over' a concussion grows as the # suffered grows.

True, but when I heard the figure I knew one thing for sure!

Only team that will draft him and pay him that is Jacksonville just to save their sorry butts

I don't know if Jax is the only one though....Dan Snyder (Washington) loves to overpay and you never know about Al Davis and Oakland....My Buffalo Bills aren't that bright as proven before many times over...so u never know about them either..But Ralph Wilson usually overpays for marginal players like Walker & Dockery so I'd say it's down to Jax & Washington most likely...

I don't know if Jax is the only one though....Dan Snyder (Washington) loves to overpay and you never know about Al Davis and Oakland....My Buffalo Bills aren't that bright as proven before many times over...so u never know about them either..But Ralph Wilson usually overpays for marginal players like Walker & Dockery so I'd say it's down to Jax & Washington most likely...

Wow, you are close, not what I was thinking

Adam Schefter said today...." NFL teams are watching the situation closely(concussion) with Tim Tebow, his agent will be looking for over 40 million GUARANTEED after next years draft, he really needs to play!"

Think like a Bills fan.......

If he drops he is going to Miami or Dallas in the first round. Don't worry though he is not going to drop to them. But did you notice the empty seats at Land Shark Stadium? Did you notice the Gators fill their stadium? No way Tebow falls out of the first round.