McNabb outplayed again?

RLflutie7

Caught some of the highlights of Kevin Kolb this past weekend and I can't help but notice how good he looked.

It seems every one of Donovan McNabb's replacements play better than him.

Jay Feeley, Jeff Garcia and now Kolb. He was outplayed by Detmer also. I think fans in Philly have noticed.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Vick came in and played better than McNabb.

And now he's rushing back to the lineup. Sounds like someone wants the job handed to him.

Say what? Are you freakin out of your mind, or just on PCP?

Dude...He looked like dog doodoo when subbing for McNabb in the game he got hurt. Then, he got the crap kicked out of him against NO, then he beats the freakin Chiefs. The freakin Chiefs.

remind me again how many of SBs has Garcia, Detmer, Feeley, and Vick led their teams to? Combined, they don't even add up to one.

Yeah... you ought to be a GM.

Im pretty sure Philly had a bye this past weekend. But maybe its the offensive system that allows their backups to perform?...Hell we cant even get our starters to play that well. But McNabb is still the man in Philly, and i doubt Vick will be the man again anywhere. Kevin Kolb is their future, but not right now, they signed McNabb to an extension in the offseason, and i doubt he loses his job this year.

Say what? Are you freakin out of your mind, or just on PCP?

Dude...He looked like dog doodoo when subbing for McNabb in the game he got hurt. Then, he got the crap kicked out of him against NO, then he beats the freakin Chiefs. The freakin Chiefs.

remind me again how many of SBs has Garcia, Detmer, Feeley, and Vick led their teams to? Combined, they don't even add up to one.

Yeah... you ought to be a GM.

I thought he did look pretty good against NO, even though he had the three picks. Plus he looked good against KC, say what you will about that team.

Bottom line, Philly scores more with other QBs at the helm. Why, I don't know. It's got to be McNabb.

McNabb can't seem to lead his team to scores.

Against Carolina, he was given a short field and they had a kick (punt) return for a TD.

Caught some of the highlights of Kevin Kolb this past weekend and I can't help but notice how good he looked.

It seems every one of Donovan McNabb's replacements play better than him.

Jay Feeley, Jeff Garcia and now Kolb. He was outplayed by Detmer also. I think fans in Philly have noticed.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Vick came in and played better than McNabb.

And now he's rushing back to the lineup. Sounds like someone wants the job handed to him.

I would take mcnabb in a heartbeat over our qb. quit ragging on someone that is hurt.