I have never seen the fans this low!

It's hard. It doesn't look like we're even trying to field a competitive team.

The stupid drafts finally took their toll.

At least we got 3 linemen this time before Jauron dedicated the rest of the draft to the secondary, and a pint sized lb or 2. It was a start, and a normal organization could quickly build on this.

Will the Bills? I doubt it but this is what I hope for.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we've had all these late afternoon or night starts, I've had a chance to sit and watch the Red Zone channel during the early games. I've really enjoyed seeing the other teams in action and watching some exciting plays. Obviously, I don't want the Bills to ever leave Buffalo, but for the first time I can see that I would still enjoy watching NFL football even if the Bills were in LA or whatever. It probably helps that i don't live in Buffalo anymore. I try not to be a disgruntled fan, but the Bills make it very difficult. I mostly log in here not to see positive news....but to read about what trainwreck issue is on the horizon or if any changes have been made yet?

The stupid drafts finally took their toll.

At least we got 3 linemen this time before Jauron dedicated the rest of the draft to the secondary, and a pint sized lb or 2. It was a start, and a normal organization could quickly build on this.

Will the Bills? I doubt it but this is what I hope for.

Newsflash-Jauron is not the GM, that complaint needs to be headed towards the Front Office, at Brandon and the rest of the comatose people up there.

How do people consider themselves true fans if they're willing to give up on the season so quickly? Seriously - we totally blew chunks last week. But before that, everyone was thinking we were a few down-field passes away against NO from being 2-1. My - how one game tests the shocks on the bandwagon.

Man up, y'all! We might not make the playoffs (but maybe we will) and we're going to be better than last week.

Lets see, McFumble blew game one, the second game they were fortunate enough to be playing one of the NFL's worst teams and played two good quarters, and fell asleep for the 2nd and 3rd quarters and almost gave that game away. Week three the offense was in a coma and the defense played one good half. Week 4 was disgusting, no team should look that inept on the field. So, lets start over, why is everyone so down? It isn't one bad game that is shocking the bandwagon, and if you think so, you have been on a different bandwagon and didn't know it.

i'm 26. all i know is failure, misery, medocrity, hearbreak and one agonizing season after another until it all blurs together.

i was too young to understand or appreciate the run in the late 80's or early 90's. all i know is a decade and a half of misery and suck.

what should i be excited about? they have shown nothing. the bills are really alienating their "future upcoming fan base"

Is that the future fanbase in Toronto or Los Angeles?

Newsflash-Jauron is not the GM, that complaint needs to be headed towards the Front Office, at Brandon and the rest of the comatose people up there.

They are all to blame, this is true. The thing is, did you ever wonder why Jauron got the job? I am guessing that a major reason was a shared philosophy between him and Levy about the importance of the secondary above all else. Whitner? McKelvin? The list of dumb picks goes on, and Jauron was a part of this.

Brandon is not a traditional football man. You can bet that Jauron, a former defensive backs coach, had a ton of say in the war room.

They are all to blame, this is true. The thing is, did you ever wonder why Jauron got the job? I am guessing that a major reason was a shared philosophy between him and Levy about the importance of the secondary above all else. Whitner? McKelvin? The list of dumb picks goes on, and Jauron was a part of this.

Brandon is not a traditional football man. You can bet that Jauron, a former defensive backs coach, had a ton of say in the war room.

I would sooner bet he got the job because he is a Yes Man and won't rock the boat or want too much control like the good Head Coaches do.

I would sooner bet he got the job because he is a Yes Man and won't rock the boat or want too much control like the good Head Coaches do.

If you take away 2007, and combine the other 3 drafts for which Jauron was here, the common theme is the secondary. It hasn't changed since Marv left.

It has made me wonder all along how could anybody in this business be this stupid. Even if the lines are solid, they should be deep, as is the case on most winning teams. The only deep unit on the Bills is the secondary, and I invite all to see how little this matters with a weak front 7 and the worst OTs in football. Wait, I forgot that we might get Demetrius Bell back soon. :wallbash:

Posters here such as R.Rich have been able to clearly see what is/was wrong with this team, and our management cannot. This my friend is weird and scary.

How do people consider themselves true fans if they're willing to give up on the season so quickly? Seriously - we totally blew chunks last week. But before that, everyone was thinking we were a few down-field passes away against NO from being 2-1. My - how one game tests the shocks on the bandwagon.

Man up, y'all! We might not make the playoffs (but maybe we will) and we're going to be better than last week.

the reason the bills still suck after 10 years is because people like you continue to buy the product year after year...how is this team going to improve? the team hasn't improved for 10 years...has nothing to do with being a good fan..i'm going to be a greaft fan by not watching the games..not buying merchandise and writing a letter to OBD that i'm not going to spend and money on this team until they make a commitment to winning..thats what every fan should do. They would get the message real quick.

the reason the bills still suck after 10 years is because people like you continue to buy the product year after year...how is this team going to improve? the team hasn't improved for 10 years...has nothing to do with being a good fan..i'm going to be a greaft fan by not watching the games..not buying merchandise and writing a letter to OBD that i'm not going to spend and money on this team until they make a commitment to winning..thats what every fan should do. They would get the message real quick.

That's a new one....blame the fans because a team sucks..... :wallbash:

You didn't know that? It has been posted on here several times. In fact, as of now, you are grounded for a month for making the Bills so disgustingly bad.

What about the people working concession stands? Why do they get a free pass??

That's a new one....blame the fans because a team sucks..... :wallbash:

afaic its true...if you disagree thats fine...continue to buy tickets and mech. of a horribly run product that'll get the message through that we want a winner

It really is the cumulative effect of 10 years without reaching the playoffs and watching other teams sucessfully rebuild within a relatively short period of time (sometimes more than once) during this period.

Yes. The freaking Jets were a missed FG away from the AFC championship just five years ago. Now they might make the playoffs under their 3rd coach since? Ridiculous.

afaic its true...if you disagree thats fine...continue to buy tickets and mech. of a horribly run product that'll get the message through that we want a winner

I disagree completely. There are many reasons why we suck but the fans are not one of them. Would you blame KC fans also for buying tickets? There have been many times in the Bills history when there were less than 40,000 people in the stands for many games. Didn't change much. This is a ridiculous argument.

I disagree completely. There are many reasons why we suck but the fans are not one of them. Would you blame KC fans also for buying tickets? There have been many times in the Bills history when there were less than 40,000 people in the stands for many games. Didn't change much. This is a ridiculous argument.

i'm not really arguing...i just stated my opinion...if you think i'm an idiot because of it then so be it but i have better thing to do with my time and money then watch on sundays knowing they are going to lose. I'd honestly rather get a bunch of friends together..get some beer and watch other teams on TV kknowing i'm going to be entertained...something the bills don';t do...than go to the game

i'm not really arguing...i just stated my opinion...if you think i'm an idiot because of it then so be it but i have better thing to do with my time and money then watch on sundays knowing they are going to lose. I'd honestly rather get a bunch of friends together..get some beer and watch other teams on TV kknowing i'm going to be entertained...something the bills don';t do...than go to the game

You are correct. I live in Pittsburgh and this is the same problem we have with the pirates. If the team is making $$ they don't have to win if the fans come anyway, but if the fans stay home, they have to put a winning product out on the feild to make $$. The only wrinkle here is that if the fans stay away, whoever buys the team next will most likely move it. so, better to go to the games now and hope for a future owner who cares, and some money from NYS to upstate NY (ok, that's a dream) to get a new stadium.