Tim Graham Article

zdro22

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy for him to take this tone when his team is unbeaten. While I like his attitude, I will hold off on the devil worship till he shows he can win consistently.

They came back to beat the Saints?

this guy is going to fall flat on his face in New York. He has a big mouth. I dont think the Jets can back it up. I dont think Sanchez is nearly as good as advertised, and they have completely gutted their future for B. Edwards and Sanchez. Jets fans are going to get pissed rather quickly.

this guy is going to fall flat on his face in New York. He has a big mouth. I dont think the Jets can back it up. I dont think Sanchez is nearly as good as advertised, and they have completely gutted their future for B. Edwards and Sanchez. Jets fans are going to get pissed rather quickly.

You have been a Bills fan for too long. It doesn't work that way in other cities.

Hype?!? I'd love that roster and coaching staff in buffalo right now.

:beer:

Not denying about the coaching staff. It is just that his comments came across to me as a bit too hoity-toity. And reading the press, I forgot that they lost to the Saints. Heard Tomlin, John Harbaugh make such holier-than-thou statements ?

his mouth is almost as big as his gigantic disgusting belly. we will see how long his big talk lasts. talk to me in 2 months!

How about we talk on the 18th, say, 5:30 pm-ish, after his team wipes the floor with us.

Ryan is my new favorite coach. He has an attitude that will rub off on the players in a great way. Sure that attitude will rub some the wrong way, but that is an attitude that is lacking around here.

if he doesn't win that attitude will make him enemies with EVERYONE, and fast

I have ALWAYS held this opinion. EVERY season should start out with the goal of being league champions. If that is NOT the goal then WHAT THE HELL ARE TEAMS PLAYING FOR?!! It's a total crock to have any lesser goal. True, as fans, we tend to lower our expectations to merely having a playoff appearance after a 10-year drought, but the bottom line is being champs is what it is all about. I love Ryan's approach to the game. This is how it is supposed to be. Re-building is BS -- especially in the age of free agency.

If you look at the Jets right now...they have an unquestioned leader in Rex Ryan.

If you look at the Bills, player or coach....

WHO IS THE unquestioned leader????

I sure don't see anybody you can point to and say...he is leading this ballclub.

For shame....