How do you feel about the Bills plight?

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which best refelects your attitude towards the Bills?

• I still BILLLLIIIIEEEVVE!!
    • Go Bills! Go to Toronto!
    • ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....
    • Hoping they bottom out and clean house
    • Meh, as long as Ralph is the owner they'll suck

Don't like the choices so I did not vote - I think the Bills will go one of two ways - all up to Ralph Wilson:

They will either clean house and he will bring in a respectable GM and coach or they will simply stay with all (and yes I mean all) of the current pieces by excusing away the situation (injuries, oline needs time, Edwards did not have time due to o-line, etc).

Seems about 96% of the vote ain't feeling too good about this organization right now...

We haven't had a reason to feel good about this franchise since the Flutie days...

As long as this team survives, I will support them... but I must say, this team is REALLY hard to support based on some of the decisions they've made... Its really amazing to me how much Wilson is willing to pay players, but when it comes to shelling out some extra bonus money for a reputable coach, Ralphie starts discount shopping...

Here's another decision that boggles the mind... You have all of these skill position players at your disposal, so what do you do? Completely disassemble any semblance of a cohesive offensive line you already had... That's no knock on drafting Wood and Levitre... I applauded that. So why not draft a tackle as well? They decided to trade JP... OK, I hated that it had to happen, but I understand the circumstances were difficult with him. So REPLACE HIM!!! Walker going from RT to LT was one of the most piss poor decisions I've seen... and then they cut him since he can't play there? Jesus, move him back to RT... restructure his deal and make him a backup... ANYTHING! Hell, they could still pick him back up...

Ultimately, they have weapons all over the place, but no time to get to them, a coach who will take exactly zero chances on anything and is a very poor gameday schemer, and a QB who refuses to or for some other reason cannot throw downfield and gets destroyed 6-8 times a game!

I could go on with why this team sucks as everyone has on this board ad nauseam... But ultimately, this team needs to be blown up and completely rebuilt from the top down... Keep some of the talent sure, but Christ, bring in a few guys who know and have had some successful experience in the game.

You are calling for Ralph's death because he's not a good owner? A little extreme, no? Quite frankly, if I were a mod I'd ban your ass.

If you did that, it would be the epitome of hypocrisy. Your poll offers a choice that essentially implies that so long as Wilson remains alive, we know there's no hope for the club so we don't care. But when someone picks that choice, you lambaste them. Awesome job. :nana:

I know what I wrote, but have no idea how you are connecting the dots to imply that I am campaigning for Wilson to be snuffed out. That's an ignorant, stupid thing to say...very similar to the Neanderthals who believed Thurman Thomas was campaigning for Wilson to croak when he made similar comments on WGR.

I know what I wrote, but have no idea how you are connecting the dots to imply that I am campaigning for Wilson to be snuffed out. That's an ignorant, stupid thing to say...very similar to the Neanderthals who believed Thurman Thomas was campaigning for Wilson to croak when he made similar comments on WGR.

I'm not saying that you are. It's you who is jumping to the conclusion that OTHERS are "campaigning" for it, even though all they are saying is that with him AS the owner, this team has no hope. Now you're turning it around on ME. Face it, you put that choice in your poll, no matter HOW it's worded, and the elephant is gonna come bustin out from under the couch, eventually. Ralph needs to die for the team to stand a chance of improving its lot. It isn't a WISH. It's a sad FACT.

I'm not saying that you are. It's you who is jumping to the conclusion that OTHERS are "campaigning" for it, even though all they are saying is that with him AS the owner, this team has no hope. Now you're turning it around on ME. Face it, you put that choice in your poll, no matter HOW it's worded, and the elephant is gonna come bustin out from under the couch, eventually. Ralph needs to die for the team to stand a chance of improving its lot. It isn't a WISH. It's a sad FACT.

We are of like minds, but got crossed in the translation. I agree with the fact that the team will blow as long as Ralph is the owner (i.e. alive), but when other retards try to say that observing this FACT is the same thing as being an activist for his death... that's when I take issue.