From our very own Nostradamus

How hard is it to predict that the Bills will suck? They sucked for the last decade. I don't hide the fact that I can be a homer. I come here to talk Bills and not get depressed about a team I love in my free time. There still have only been 4 games and the Bills have some players returning. I'm not giving up on the team just yet. And if they do become as bad as some feel they will be, I'll find better things to do with my free time than wallow in misery. I'm not a negative person and refused to be surround by it.

How hard is it to predict you'd post in this thread? BADOL called it, you don't like that he's right, and voila, we have a C. Biscuit sighting.

Guest three3
i am really really concerned that he is the weak link. look at all the games he has cost the bills over the last year / two years. he always challenges the wrong plays, chooses the wrong defensive matchups - those are my main gripes. he is a poor game manager-he may be good up until sunday but fails to consistently make in-game adjustments, proper use of timeouts and challenges. i like the guy from boise st chris peterson

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...72881&st=20

More proof that Badol is miles above any other poster on this board. Make him GM!

Nothing he said is all that earth shattering. Anyone who couldn't see that our team was young and old in all the wrong places, a coach who doesn't prepare the team well usually and gets outcoached on game days, and a front office that lacks real football smarts, wasn't paying attention. Wow!

How hard is it to predict you'd post in this thread? BADOL called it, you don't like that he's right, and voila, we have a C. Biscuit sighting.

1) It's been 4 games. 2 against top 5 teams (that were very winnable) and a road divisonal game with both starting tackles out.

2) You're a loser if you are happy if he is "right." And wow what a genius. He predict the Bills would suck. He should win a medal or something. I bet he knew the Pirates would suck this season too. Amazing.

3) It's sad that some of you appear to take more joy in being right than seeing the Bills succeed. I'll never apologize for being positive and not spending my summer complaining on a message board.

1) It's been 4 games. 2 against top 5 teams (that were very winnable) and a road divisonal game with both starting tackles out.

2) You're a loser if you are happy if he is "right." And wow what a genius. He predict the Bills would suck. He should win a medal or something. I bet he knew the Pirates would suck this season too. Amazing.

3) It's sad that some of you appear to take more joy in being right than seeing the Bills succeed. I'll never apologize for being positive and not spending my summer complaining on a message board.

1) It's been 9 seasons since the last playoff appearance, but you're a glutton for punishment. What happened last year on the way to 2-8 to finish? Which excuse do you have for that performance?

2) I don't take pleasure seeing a team have ONE winning season this decade. You're content with this and don't think there's another bad season on the way. You're fine with repeated losing, to the tune of 61-87 this decade and keep finding reasons why things aren't bad. Apparently you're fine with this and have posted repeatedly that results aren't important so long as there's another season to "hope" we win.

3) You can be positive all you want, but you're delusional to think this team is playoff bound. If you can't win enough after 9 seasons, the excuse making is over. Besides, DJ, Marv, Brandon the GM without any power have had four off-seasons to win. What have the Bills done this season to show they're close to being a winning franchise?

1) It's been 9 seasons since the last playoff appearance, but you're a glutton for punishment. What happened last year on the way to 2-8 to finish? Which excuse do you have for that performance?

2) I don't take pleasure seeing a team have ONE winning season this decade. You're content with this and don't think there's another bad season on the way. You're fine with repeated losing, to the tune of 61-87 this decade and keep finding reasons why things aren't bad. Apparently you're fine with this and have posted repeatedly that results aren't important so long as there's another season to "hope" we win.

3) You can be positive all you want, but you're delusional to think this team is playoff bound. If you can't win enough after 9 seasons, the excuse making is over. Besides, DJ, Marv, Brandon the GM without any power have had four off-seasons to win. What have the Bills done this season to show they're close to being a winning franchise?

1. Here's my talking point.

2. And here's another.

3. You're probably not listening, but here's my response to your talking point.