Jauron faces the "honor" of coaching the only team

That's right. The coach that is bringing you a fourth straight losing season, his sixth, going back to Chicago, may be adding to his resume. An eight game division losing streak is quite impressive. 3-11 in your last 14 is an accomplishment. But wouldn't it be great to coach the only team that the Browns have defeated in their last 14 games (both at RWS)? Go for the gusto, I know you won't let us down DICK!

Link

Trent throwing into an 11 mph wind is a slight cause for concern.

Yes, but Jauron will defer possession on the kickoff - keeping the ball out of 'Trenters' hands as long as possible, will defend the leeward end of the field - counting on having the wind at his back in Q4 for that game-winning FG-attempt, and will not allow Trenters to throw until the 4th quarter - when the game is hopelessly out of reach.

Cripes, I don't even need to watch the game - I already know how it's gonna go :unsure::thumbdown::bag:

Yes, but Jauron will defer possession on the kickoff - keeping the ball out of 'Trenters' hands as long as possible, will defend the leeward end of the field - counting on having the wind at his back in Q4 for that game-winning FG-attempt, and will not allow Trenters to throw until the 4th quarter - when the game is hopelessly out of reach.

Cripes, I don't even need to watch the game - I already know how it's gonna go :unsure::thumbdown::bag:

As well as the press conference - " Would we have liked to win the game, certainly. Obviously we're very disappointed right now. The guys worked hard in practice. We just need to make a few more plays. We'll study the film on Monday, try to correct some mistakes, and move on". AARRRGGGHHHH!!! :wallbash:

As well as the press conference - " Would we have liked to win the game, certainly. Obviously we're very disappointed right now. The guys worked hard in practice. We just need to make a few more plays. We'll study the film on Monday, try to correct some mistakes, and move on".

This is a pre-recorded statement and I am just a droid that appears to be human.

Fixed

This is a pre-recorded statement and I am just a droid that appears to be human.
Fixed

It's funny you say that. I've often wondered, if in the ultimate cost-cutting measure, Ralph has created an animatronic robot as a head coach. It would explain the lifelessness, lack of emotion, delays in decision making, and the tendency to practice indoors during inclement weather. :nana:

Fixed

It's funny you say that. I've often wondered, if in the ultimate cost-cutting measure, Ralph has created an animatronic robot as a head coach. It would explain the lifelessness, lack of emotion, delays in decision making, and the tendency to practice indoors during inclement weather. :nana:

Actually, I think any electronic device would make quicker decisions than Jauron.

Unless you're postulating the Jauron-bot has some sort of mechanical or hydraulic decision engine.