WHERE WAS SCHOBEL TONITE???

rolly

This is exactly why I feel Schobel is overrated. He tears it up one game, then he disappears for the next three.

And don't give me any crap about his sack total, show me something when it matters and he plays a key role in a win or a solid defensive performance. (not against arizona or miami)

Schobel = overrated which makes donahoe an idiot for signing him to that new contract.

This is exactly why I feel Schobel is overrated. He tears it up one game, then he disappears for the next three.

And don't give me any crap about his sack total, show me something when it matters and he plays a key role in a win or a solid defensive performance. (not against arizona or miami)

Schobel = overrated which makes donahoe an idiot for signing him to that new contract.

117464[/snapback]

Job #1 for a DE is containment. Always has been, but sacks = media hype = $$$ for the player. The best DE's get their sacks but do the inglorious work.

Job #1 for a DE is containment. Always has been, but sacks = media hype = $$$ for the player. The best DE's get their sacks but do the inglorious work.

117469[/snapback]

Good point. Containment is exactly what schobel did not have tonite, or all season for that matter. 75% of Dillon's yards were to the outside. I cant even count on my fingers how many times Dillon slipped past Schobel on the outside for a 10 yard gain.

Where's Bruce when you need him??

With the exception of maybe 4 or five plays, everything about our D sucked. DBs not turning in time to make a play on the ball, zero pass rush, and a total lack of "want-to" against the run.

By far and away the worst D showing sense the last time Buffalo went to Foxboro.