Every year, Buffalo has the same slogan. BILLIEVE, WIN NOW, SOMETHING EXCITING IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Every year - We give in... well... most of us. We all knew the T.O. signing was pretty huge - a huge $6 million dollar decoy. What can this team do to be a contender? Not even a contender... a football team that stays in games and knows how to sustain themselves into the 4th quarter. I am making a list of each position - and what we can do upgrade it. And it all starts with the:

HEAD COACH: JAURON - 58-79 record - with 1 winning season. Need I say more? The dude is a defensive mind - I'll give him that... but Buffalo has been offense-starved the past decade. Let's be realistic here - Cowher, Gruden, and Schottenheimer aren't coming to Buffalo. I think Holmgreen is definitely suitable for Buffalo. He has character, knows a west coast offense, and has led former teams to the promised land (and won in 1996 with the Packers!)

QUARTERBACK: Buffalo is going to run Trent out of Buffalo if he continues his bad play. Do we look to the draft... or do we look for a veteran FA? There's really nobody out there in FA land except Tavaris Jackson (nope), or Jason Campbell (a possiblity...). For the draft? Bradford or Tebow...or maybe we're better off with Edwards?

HALF BACK: We are solid here for years to come.

WIDE OUT: As far as we know... T.O. is going to be gone. Who wants to stay in this nightmare of an offense? If T.O. moves on - expect a WR through FA. I'm hoping Steve Johnson can make a run here - but he isn't active this season and it makes me angry. If we can make a serious run at some FAs... you may see Edwards line up across from Braylon Edwards (dropsies), Vincent Jackson (I hope!), or maybe even Antonio Bryant.

TE: I think that Shawn Nelson and the Dereks are here to stay for the most part.

O-LINE Personally - i think our line is good as long as they are healthy...BUT... depth needs to addressed. If I had to be concerned about any of them - it would be Center Hangman.

D-LINE: Our ends will stick around for 2010. Tackle-wise, I could see Kyle Williams being replaced.

LINE BACKER: Ellison is playing really well right now - could use some pass defense work - but he's doing alot better than I imagined. POZ is decent at holding the middle - but injuries can be a problem. Kawika is a leader, so I don't see him going anywhere. I like this group of guys but here's where things can get interesting...

DEFENSIVE CHANGE Please oh, please can we bring a 3-4 defense to Buffalo? Maybin... I think we found your new position! Hell - maybe even Kelsay...

DEFENSIVE BACK: McKelvin and McGee are here to stay. Whitner has his spot held down and SS is a no brainer give in to Bryan Scott. If we made a homerun FA move... I say please bring in OJ ATOGWE! If he signs long term with the Rams... Theres always Bethea, Collins, or even Sean Jones from Philly - all young safeties.

There you have it. I think the biggest move of 2010 can be the head coach - and I hope it is.