If I was the owner of the Bills

First: fire EVERYONE. Coaches, GM, Scouts, Janitors.

Second: Trade Trent for whatever I could get for him. Even a 7th rounder would do. He's done and is even more useless than Losman at his worst. Start Fitzpatrick for rest of season. If he sucks as bad a Trent, then throw Hamden in there. Simply wait out the rest of this pitiful season for the draft next year. Who cares if we go 1-15. At this point it's better than 7-9 because of Draft position.

Third: Acquire a vetran Tackle. Send Jonathan Scott to bagging groceries at Wegmans.

Fouth: Do everything in my power to trade up and get the best QB in the draft next year. No one from CA!!!

Fifth: Get Chucky! Give him complete control of whatever he wants.

Sixth: Put anyone on the face of the earth other than Ellison at LB.

Seventh: rest.

I would instantly trade for Tong Ugoh - former starting LT for the Colts who was benched not because of poor play but his former backup is simply better now, and Derrick Johnson - a very good 4-3 LB who is now on the bench because of the 3-4 switch, think J. Vilma.

In one day the Bills would have added a veteran LT who blocked for the best O in football, and an athletic LB who can keep Ellison on the bench. This would cost MAX a 2nd, 4th, and maybe a 7th round pick.

Once more, these are moves that could be done TODAY by the current folks in charge. Why commit to winning?