If I was the owner of the Bills

First: fire EVERYONE. Coaches, GM, Scouts, Janitors.

Second: Trade Trent for whatever I could get for him. Even a 7th rounder would do. He's done and is even more useless than Losman at his worst. Start Fitzpatrick for rest of season. If he sucks as bad a Trent, then throw Hamden in there. Simply wait out the rest of this pitiful season for the draft next year. Who cares if we go 1-15. At this point it's better than 7-9 because of Draft position.

Third: Acquire a vetran Tackle. Send Jonathan Scott to bagging groceries at Wegmans.

Fouth: Do everything in my power to trade up and get the best QB in the draft next year. No one from CA!!!

Fifth: Get Chucky! Give him complete control of whatever he wants.

Sixth: Put anyone on the face of the earth other than Ellison at LB.

Seventh: rest.

Second: Trade Trent for whatever I could get for him. Even a 7th rounder would do. He's done and is even more useless than Losman at his worst. Start Fitzpatrick for rest of season. If he sucks as bad a Trent, then throw Hamden in there. Simply wait out the rest of this pitiful season for the draft next year. Who cares if we go 1-15. At this point it's better than 7-9 because of Draft position.

Third: Acquire a vetran Tackle. Send Jonathan Scott to bagging groceries at Wegmans.

Fouth: Do everything in my power to trade up and get the best QB in the draft next year. No one from CA!!!

What about $$$? Do we have enough to hire a great coach, and a top 3 pick???

This is Trent's year to show if can play or not. Period. Let's hope he stays healthy the whole year so we can have an answer. Remember he looked good at times last year. Can he shake off the pathetic performance in Miami, and can he throw a damn when the temp is below 45 degrees?

This is Trent's year to show if can play or not. Period. Let's hope he stays healthy the whole year so we can have an answer. Remember he looked good at times last year. Can he shake off the pathetic performance in Miami, and can he throw a damn when the temp is below 45 degrees?

I feel that he has regressed so dramatically, that he is a lost cause.

His innabillity to play in cold weather is another obvious reason why we are wasting our time with him here in Buffalo.

I really feel that we need to start over at QB, but this time get someone with more cold weather experience(ie not a kitty like Trent)

Here's my 2 cents worth if I owned the Buffalo Bills as a billionaire at my current age considerably younger then 91:

First: Hire Mike Holmgren to run the entire football operation as GM & Vice President, the day after this 4th straight losing season under Jauron and the inner circle jerks comes to a merciful end. (I would offer Brandon his old job back as marketing director, but I doubt his ego would accept the demotion, so he could go live in Toronto and work for Rogers for all care.)

Second: Give Holmggren total control over hiring scouts, his own staff and of course our new head coach. If Holmgren thinks it best to bring in a proven NFL winning coach he thinks he can work with, then I would spend the money to sign him. Or he can bring in a young guy he thinks will be the next Mike Tomlin, the choice would be completely his.

Third: Get the hell out of the way and let big Mike and his new staff re-build my Bills to the championship level they once were from 1988 to 1993, only this time, building them just a little better until they actually win a SB Championship.

Fouth: Say thank you and goodbye to Toronto. My biggest job from inside my luxury suite, aside from staying out of Holmgren's way, would be to create better marketing campaigns that enable the Bills to stay home in Orchard Park for every preseason and regular season football game, for the next 50 years.

Here's my 2 cents worth if I owned the Buffalo Bills as a billionaire at my current age considerably younger then 91:

First: Hire Mike Holmgren to run the entire football operation as GM & Vice President, the day after this 4th straight losing season under Jauron and the inner circle jerks comes to a merciful end. (I would offer Brandon his old job back as marketing director, but I doubt his ego would accept the demotion, so he could go live in Toronto and work for Rogers for all care.)

Second: Give Holmggren total control over hiring scouts, his own staff and of course our new head coach. If Holmgren thinks it best to bring in a proven NFL winning coach he thinks he can work with, then I would spend the money to sign him. Or he can bring in a young guy he thinks will be the next Mike Tomlin, the choice would be completely his.

Third: Get the hell out of the way and let big Mike and his new staff re-build my Bills to the championship level they once were from 1988 to 1993, only this time, building them just a little better until they actually win a SB Championship.

Fouth: Say thank you and goodbye to Toronto. My biggest job from inside my luxury suite, aside from staying out of Holmgren's way, would be to create better marketing campaigns that enable the Bills to stay home in Orchard Park for every preseason and regular season football game, for the next 50 years.

I could live with this.

Hell, I could REALLY live with this!

I feel that he has regressed so dramatically, that he is a lost cause.

His innabillity to play in cold weather is another obvious reason why we are wasting our time with him here in Buffalo.

I really feel that we need to start over at QB, but this time get someone with more cold weather experience(ie not a kitty like Trent)

inability

(should I 'bump' this 5 times?)

Holmgren=lousy GM. Ask some people from Seattle.

If I owned the Bills

This season- Fire Jauron asap but April in charge interim (Realistically you have to wait until the next loss but I would have fired him after the Fins game). Let Trent finish out the season you are stuck with him. Let the next coach see what he is and give Trent some time to improve what can we loose Fitz isn't the answer. As far as the O-Line let that kid from the Packers start we need to see if these young guys can improve.

Next season- This is where it gets dicey because the way I go and draft is all Dependant on how the team does under April. Now to me if the O-line improves obviously you don't take a kid at LT or RT in either the first or second round. But if Bell and whoever at RT continues to struggle than you seriously need to think about taking a first round LT or a second round RT.

Also Trent if he can show a turnaround after these last 2 God awful performances than QB might not be a concern. So to me I can't say what positions I would or wouldn't grab in the draft because even in this hypothetical situation its just too vague.

BUT the coach I would get is Gruden or Schotenheimer but if Schotenheimer stays retired and Gruden takes another job than I go after Russ Grimm. Grimm is the opposite of DJ an offensive guy who has passion and instills that in his team.

That's my 2 cents.

Lousy no but very mediocre. The guy made some really good moves (Matt Hasselbeck Steve Hutchenson and Shawn Alexander were all drafted or brought in by him) but the guy did have a few wiffs in the draft and free agency. But yeah not the worlds greatest GM by any stand point.

Really?? The last I checked the Seahawks went to their one and only SB with Holmgren as coach and GM a few years ago. Very competitive game too. The Seahawks would have beaten Cowher's Steelers if not for a very questionable offensive interference penalty called on a Seattle TD.

In my "If I was owner fantasy", Holmgren would be GM only. No man in today's NFL can possibly handle both jobs. But I think Holmgren would be a terrific GM. And I also believe some team will be bringing him back to the NFL next season, so who knows, maybe Ralph will give him a shot here in Buffalo?? We can dream, right? :cry: