My Hat's off to #35 (maybe it was #31)

stuckincincy

After the knee shot to DB. I can't exactly recall if it was #35, Joe Burns, or #31, Damion Shelton, who jawed at Rodney Harrison for that. The camera showed that cheap shot artist Harrison on the bench attempting to get some support from his NE teammates after the play, but if IIRC, they weren't buying it either.

I would have expected that a Bill's lineman would have flattened that sow immediately afterwards, but no such moxie. There should have been a melee.

Sad. There are times when an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and ejection is called for.

After the knee shot to DB.  I can't exactly recall if it was #35, Joe Burns, or #31, Damion Shelton, who jawed at Rodney Harrison for that. The camera showed that cheap shot artist Harrison on the bench attempting to get some support from his NE teammates after the play, but if IIRC, they weren't buying it either.

I would have expected that a Bill's lineman would have flattened that sow immediately afterwards, but no such moxie. There should have been a melee.

Sad. There are times when an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and ejection is called for.

117455[/snapback]

Cmon man. I thought it was a great tackle. Right at his thighs. That was textbook on how to make a tackle in that manner.

However, I also did like what Shelton did for another reason........Shelton was at least showing some fight in him. I was like, bout friggin time. Maybe the youngsters we have are hungry and will learn from all of this.

Cmon man.  I thought it was a great tackle.  Right at his thighs.  That was textbook on how to make a tackle in that manner. 

However, I also did like what Shelton did for another reason........Shelton was at least showing some fight in him.  I was like, bout friggin time.  Maybe the youngsters we have are hungry and will learn from all of this.

117467[/snapback]

It was about 1/2 inch above the knees, so yes it was the thighs. But so what? Why would one take that low angle? Compare that hit to the ones that Sam Adams had on Brady - he could have gone low or put his 350+ lbs. dead-weight falling onto him and busted Marcia's ribs, but he didn't. Seemed to never cross his mind.

Harrison seems to pump himself up by damaging other player's careers - do you think scum like him has any other intent? He probably feels bad that he didn't bust the qb's kneecaps.

It was not a great tackle, it was a malicious one.

It was about 1/2 inch above the knees, so yes it was the thighs.  But so what?  Why would one take that low angle?  Compare that hit to the ones that Sam Adams had on Brady - he could have gone low or put his 350+ lbs. dead-weight falling onto him and busted Marcia's ribs, but he didn't. Seemed to never cross his mind.

Harrison seems to pump himself up by damaging other player's careers - do you think scum like him has any other intent? He probably feels bad that he didn't bust the qb's kneecaps.

It was not a great tackle, it was a malicious one.

117480[/snapback]

I'd take Harrison on my team in a minute. He had a hell of a game. It was legal, and no one saw anything wrong with it.

He's a hitting safety, and really, his tackling is no different than Antoine Winfield's who I consider one of the best tacklers to ever play for the Bills.

WInfield always hits there, and today against GB was no different.

Gimme Harrison on my team anyday!