A History of Jauron in the Media

Got_Wood

USA Today - Jauron's time in Chicago over

Yahoo Sports - Bears' Jauron Fired After 5 Seasons (See comments in the message board and see the same disturbing trends we're experiencing today)

Desipio Chicago Sports - Dickless

Yahoo Sports - Decision to fire Jauron in Buffalo, should be a no brainer

NBC Sports - Bills retain Jauron after another 7-9 season

USA Today - Bills won't fire head coach Dick Jauron

NBC Sports - Coaching hot seat warmest for Turner, Jauron

Chicago Bears Message Board - Dick Jauron wanted a "pop warner" offense LOL

Fire Dick Jauron Website - www.firedickjauron.com

Fire Dick Jauron Blog - firedickjauron.blogspot.com

Fire Dick Jauron Petition - www.petitiononline.com/FireDJ/petition.html

Looks like a pretty solid resume to me. Wow, how has Ralph let this go on for so long...

New additions since I first posted:

ESPN - Tim Graham: Getting 97 Percent to Agree Ain't Easy

And so, Jerry Angelo raised his Dickaxe over his head and lowered the boom.

That quote was pretty funny! Ralph needs to get himself a dickaxe. Just read this story on some paper called desipio in one of the links. The title of the story is dickless. Lol!

Wow, that message board under the jauron being fired article was eerily familiar right down to the part about how the owner won't hire a big name coach. But on the bright side, two years after they fired him they were in the playoffs and three years later they were in the superbowl. And that was without a big name coach or qb.

Wow, that message board under the jauron being fired article was eerily familiar right down to the part about how the owner won't hire a big name coach. But on the bright side, two years after they fired him they were in the playoffs and three years later they were in the superbowl. And that was without a big name coach or qb.

That's exactly what I thought when I read that. Everyone is so negative and thinks that the ownership just can't get it done. Then all of a sudden a new coaching staff and philosophy are inserted and they have their self a winning team.

You have to wonder what Marv saw out of DJ in Chicago to warrant hiring him here besides the infamous "experience" qualification.

A loudmouth DC in Blache (we had Schonert) and multiple OC's (Shoop and Crowton). I find it hilarious that he couldn't manage the clock, lost close games, and averaged 7-9 in five seasons.

When it comes to the Bills making the right decision on coaches and GM's, they're 0 fer the decade.

'Today, the Bears finally caught up with the rest of the world and realized that football coaches aren’t paid to be nice guys, they’re not hired to get players to play hard, they’re hired to win football games'

Can't put it much better than that

'Today, the Bears finally caught up with the rest of the world and realized that football coaches aren’t paid to be nice guys, they’re not hired to get players to play hard, they’re hired to win football games'

Can't put it much better than that

It's amazing how history repeats itself.