Isn't the whole purpose of NFL football to entertain?

I have read so many posts on so many sites in reference to our Buffalo Bills and what all of these posts, questions, comparisons, whining, wishing & daydreaming lead me to the question that doesn't all of the views, analysis, and heartburn

over the Buffalo Bills this season like the one before and the one before that make you wonder what the team plays for?

Seriously, it may seem like a stupid question at first but why does the team play football? Sure they pay to earn a living and line their pockets with oodles of money! The financial security is probably unbelievable barring a short injury plagued career. One could say for the love of the game which I would imagine there is the Chris Speilman type out there! Why else? Well, a big part of it all is for the fans entertainment! When you watch teams like New England, Dallas, NY Giants, and a few other teams they do provide a show regardless of their record. Unfortunately, with our Buffalo Bills it seems like there is a arrogance within the organization. We're going to trick everyone in the league and run on 3rd down and 13 and somehow it rarely works! We're going to go against the draft experts and the opinions of the majority of teams and draft players that we rank drastically different on the war room draft board. We're going to outsmart the league and the fans!

We are going to stick with the same philosophy each year even though it hasn't worked much because we want continuity!

Yet, we trade our best offensive lineman for philly's 2nd 1st round pick, and cut our second best offensive tackle! (sure he isn't great but what do we have?). Our team will sign a has been superstar to sucker us into false hope instead of fixing the foundation from the ground up! See, Without a solid foundation a building will collapse and that is what is happening to our

beloved Bills! The problem with the entire organization is that they are not entertaining the fans, they are torturing us instead! Maybe that is the idea? Get us so down on our team that we don't care if a few trucks load up at midnight and head north to Toronto or wherever..Sell a few high price players like Peters, Walker to increase our the Bills profit margin and then sell to the highest out of town bidder? Anyways, what is the purpose of not taking more shots down the field? Why punt the ball with 4 minutes left and down by multiple scores again? Why defer receiving the kickoff until the second half against the most potent offense in the league (N.O.) which resulted in us trying to play catch-up the entire game! So many questions, missed opportunities, bad decisions, bad drafting, and bad personnel and coaching hirings. If the Bills don't change there course top to bottom soon they will self-destruct in a similar fashion to the titanic! or they will move!

I am wondering if all these blunders is some sort of sabotage from within? ......IMO here are a few ideas to the road of recover: 1. Ralph needs to fire D. Jauron immediately

2. Ralph needs to fire personnel people who draft & make personnel decisions

3. Ralph needs to do what it takes to get Bill Polian or someone of his caliber in here as GM

4. The new GM needs to select a coach outside of the organization to replace whomever the interim coach is (I

presume this would be bobby April for the rest of this season.

5. The GM needs to hire a completely new scouting department

6. The Bills need to draft the best QB available and move up if it requires it despite the cost.

7. The Bills need to move back into the 1st round to draft a Left tackle

8. Ralph should try to work with Jim Kelly, Thurmon Thomas and those guys in that bunch who want to try and

buy the Bills because the best interest in our city and fans are embedded in those guys hearts!

9. The Bills should have a game next season recognizing the fans of the Buffalo Bills who have stood toe to toe

with the best fans in the NFL in support of a team that isn't as competitive as many other teams.

These are just some ideas and I hope they make sense because the things they do now from top to bottom don't! Oh yeah, Please, Dick Jauron & Trent Edwards don't keep replying that you have to evaluate the tape of the game each time a

reporter asks you a question in reference to what went wrong! That is nauseating to here for the umpteenth time and besides everyone knows that what went wrong as the coaching and quarterbacking stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read so many posts on so many sites in reference to our Buffalo Bills and what all of these posts, questions, comparisons, whining, wishing & daydreaming lead me to the question that doesn't all of the views, analysis, and heartburn

over the Buffalo Bills this season like the one before and the one before that make you wonder what the team plays for?

Seriously, it may seem like a stupid question at first but why does the team play football? Sure they pay to earn a living and line their pockets with oodles of money! The financial security is probably unbelievable barring a short injury plagued career. One could say for the love of the game which I would imagine there is the Chris Speilman type out there! Why else? Well, a big part of it all is for the fans entertainment! When you watch teams like New England, Dallas, NY Giants, and a few other teams they do provide a show regardless of their record. Unfortunately, with our Buffalo Bills it seems like there is a arrogance within the organization. We're going to trick everyone in the league and run on 3rd down and 13 and somehow it rarely works! We're going to go against the draft experts and the opinions of the majority of teams and draft players that we rank drastically different on the war room draft board. We're going to outsmart the league and the fans!

We are going to stick with the same philosophy each year even though it hasn't worked much because we want continuity!

Yet, we trade our best offensive lineman for philly's 2nd 1st round pick, and cut our second best offensive tackle! (sure he isn't great but what do we have?). Our team will sign a has been superstar to sucker us into false hope instead of fixing the foundation from the ground up! See, Without a solid foundation a building will collapse and that is what is happening to our

beloved Bills! The problem with the entire organization is that they are not entertaining the fans, they are torturing us instead! Maybe that is the idea? Get us so down on our team that we don't care if a few trucks load up at midnight and head north to Toronto or wherever..Sell a few high price players like Peters, Walker to increase our the Bills profit margin and then sell to the highest out of town bidder? Anyways, what is the purpose of not taking more shots down the field? Why punt the ball with 4 minutes left and down by multiple scores again? Why defer receiving the kickoff until the second half against the most potent offense in the league (N.O.) which resulted in us trying to play catch-up the entire game! So many questions, missed opportunities, bad decisions, bad drafting, and bad personnel and coaching hirings. If the Bills don't change there course top to bottom soon they will self-destruct in a similar fashion to the titanic! or they will move!

I am wondering if all these blunders is some sort of sabotage from within? ......IMO here are a few ideas to the road of recover: 1. Ralph needs to fire D. Jauron immediately

2. Ralph needs to fire personnel people who draft & make personnel decisions

3. Ralph needs to do what it takes to get Bill Polian or someone of his caliber in here as GM

4. The new GM needs to select a coach outside of the organization to replace whomever the interim coach is (I

presume this would be bobby April for the rest of this season.

5. The GM needs to hire a completely new scouting department

6. The Bills need to draft the best QB available and move up if it requires it despite the cost.

7. The Bills need to move back into the 1st round to draft a Left tackle

8. Ralph should try to work with Jim Kelly, Thurmon Thomas and those guys in that bunch who want to try and

buy the Bills because the best interest in our city and fans are embedded in those guys hearts!

9. The Bills should have a game next season recognizing the fans of the Buffalo Bills who have stood toe to toe

with the best fans in the NFL in support of a team that isn't as competitive as many other teams.

These are just some ideas and I hope they make sense because the things they do now from top to bottom don't! Oh yeah, Please, Dick Jauron & Trent Edwards don't keep replying that you have to evaluate the tape of the game each time a

reporter asks you a question in reference to what went wrong! That is nauseating to here for the umpteenth time and besides everyone knows that what went wrong as the coaching and quarterbacking stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen brother ! I agree ! :cry: