I hope Eugene Parker gets embarrassed today

Got_Wood

I really hope that Crabtree forces the signing today for the original contract offer from San Fran. That douche bag Parker will take a huge hit in the next draft when no player wants to sign with him and no owner wants to draft a guy represented by him. That would make my day.

I really hope that Crabtree forces the signing today for the original contract offer from San Fran. That douche bag Parker will take a huge hit in the next draft when no player wants to sign with him and no owner wants to draft a guy represented by him. That would make my day.

why exactly would he take a huge hit in the next draft and not have any players sign with him? thats just a dumb statement....Parker wont ever have a problem signing players

did Boras take a hit when the top pick in the baseball draft signed at the last minute and for a lot less then what it was rumored they wanted?

and why is it Parkers fault? isnt Crabtree the one holding out? doesnt Parker work for Crabtree?...in the end he is the player and makes the final decision so if anyone is going to look foolish its going to be him

why exactly would he take a huge hit in the next draft and not have any players sign with him? thats just a dumb statement....Parker wont ever have a problem signing players

did Boras take a hit when the top pick in the baseball draft signed at the last minute and for a lot less then what it was rumored they wanted?

and why is it Parkers fault? isnt Crabtree the one holding out? doesnt Parker work for Crabtree?...in the end he is the player and makes the final decision so if anyone is going to look foolish its going to be him

So you're defending Parker. The antichrist. One of the reasons why I hate high paid athletes.

Yeah you know what, Parker does work for Crabtree. Just like he worked for Peters, Steven Jackson, Devin Hester, and Larry Fitzgerald. He does it his way. And that is to hold each team hostage. Players salaries are so high now, the league can't sustain the growth. There will be a holdout soon, and it's because of guys like this scumbag that greed has consumed the sport. Players don't care as much about the team anymore, and the teams don't respect them back. This is why you don't have many players remaining on one team for their career.

Don't tell me it's not Parker's fault.

So you're defending Parker. The antichrist. One of the reasons why I hate high paid athletes.

Yeah you know what, Parker does work for Crabtree. Just like he worked for Peters, Steven Jackson, Devin Hester, and Larry Fitzgerald. He does it his way. And that is to hold each team hostage. Players salaries are so high now, the league can't sustain the growth. There will be a holdout soon, and it's because of guys like this scumbag that greed has consumed the sport. Players don't care as much about the team anymore, and the teams don't respect them back. This is why you don't have many players remaining on one team for their career.

Don't tell me it's not Parker's fault.

how exactly am I defending Parker? the guy is a tool but to say he will lose players bc of what happens with Crabtree is idiotic

the player decides when to hold out and when to sign, if the player is listening and falling for what Parker is saying isnt that their fault? isant it the agents job to get the most he can for his client as well? Crabtree was going to be a problem from day 1, anyone could see that and a big reason why he dropped to 10

other players with other agents sign for a lot of money all the time so its not just him, the entire scale is out of whack