Per ESPN: What Bills Logo should look like

goynahan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ESPN wants to be funny change their logo to ESPN ball licking of Patriot*. It is a lot easier to make fun of others.

I was thinking a Pats* helmet with black and white stripes running down it would be appropriate.

I was thinking a Pats* helmet with black and white stripes running down it would be appropriate.

It is been a long term argument where it should be a black horse's ass with white stripes or a white horse's ass with black stripes on it. Which side do you stand on?

Ok, I don't get the Viking one (they are 4-0).

The Raiders one is priceless, as their failure to do anything this past decade is sadly a reflection on the growing senility of Mr. Al Davis.

But the Bills one....it ticks me off. If I had the ability I would be strapping on the pads right now and driving back to OBD to start ripping some heads off. Talley would probably concur. And Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Smith, Tasker, Levy, etc, etc, etc.

Do any of these Bills care?

If Jauron were to really grow a set of coaching b@lls and post that clearly for every player to see upon entering and leaving the locker room, would it make a difference?

Why do I feel like I am the only one who gets mad at this disrespect anymore?

The Vikings one is supposed to be Brett Favre. And I laughed at the Bills one, much as I did at their sorry performance on Sunday. Yup, after nine seasons (and counting) of playoff-free football, that's where I'm at. Not sure there can be disrespect, if there's nothing there TO respect ...