NFL franchise value chart

"are having trouble filling Ralph Wilson Stadium (despite the sellouts in 2008 it was often a close call to meet the television blackout deadline for the local market"

correct me if i am wrong but this is just BS. sure, they always struggle to sell club seats (horrible idea) but thats it. they don't have trouble selling out when their season ticket sales INCREASE annually. i like Steve Forbes, but these online editors are morons.

as for the debt/value stat, its pretty unclear in their explanation. The jets and giants are at the end because they have significant stadium debt with the new one being built. The vikings are down there because their owner has a hard team even paying for the interest on this $660million dollar mortgage for the team (that is changing with favre I am sure). Being that Ralph has no mortgage on the team and no stadium debt, I am shocked its not as low as the Raiders, Rams or Bengals - all teams that have no ownership debt and little to no stadium debt. Frankly i can't come up with a good answer as to why our debt would be near $120mil.

anyone have a good answer?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! A pats season ticket holder---WTF????

What a clown--a self hating pats fan, revealed! Gee, what closet will you be leaping out of next?? hmmmmm.

You are a mess.

Had Red Sox season tix too, Flame-O.

I'm a football fan, dickwad. Unlike most of you ne* queers, I'm a fan of the game - and not just when the team* that plays in the area I inhabit happens to be on a roll. I suffered fagsboro* just to watch the Bills, the Colts, and every other NFL team that came thru (along with the added enjoyment of watching John Hannah call patsies* QB Tony Eason a queer :cry: ).

Like most ne* queer ersatz sports fans, you'll 'go dark' as soon as the cheatriETTEs* dip under .500 - or sooner.

Had Red Sox season tix too, Flame-O.

I'm a football fan, dickwad. Unlike most of you ne* queers, I'm a fan of the game - and not just when the team* that plays in the area I inhabit happens to be on a roll. I suffered fagsboro* just to watch the Bills, the Colts, and every other NFL team that came thru (along with the added enjoyment of watching John Hannah call patsies* QB Tony Eason a queer :cry: ).

Like most ne* queer ersatz sports fans, you'll 'go dark' as soon as the cheatriETTEs* dip under .500 - or sooner.

Sure you did! SO, over 4 years you watched them play the Bills, what, 4 times? Nobody pays good money to by season tickets for a team they hate.

Now we're supposed to believe all your gay bashing is because you are not gay??? hahahahahahaha!

By the way, haven't the pats sold out their stadium for like 15 straight years--including BBs first year?

Keep sputtering.