1st half, your ball with 26 seconds left, down by 14 points

Got_Wood

Well, if you're the Packers you take every chance you can to get into field goal range and get a score on the board before half time. Now they weren't successful, but they sure as hell tried. It was fun to watch too.

If your the Bills? Get one play off and run the clock out, run safely to the locker room uninjured.

WTF!?!?!?!?!? How many times can we watch this pathetic coach tuck his tail between his legs and lose in an embarrassing fashion. Jauron is killing me every time I watch my beloved Bills take the field. Ralph needs to do the right thing here and get rid of him before there is a full on riot.

Well, if you're the Packers you take every chance you can to get into field goal range and get a score on the board before half time. Now they weren't successful, but they sure as hell tried. It was fun to watch too.

If your the Bills? Get one play off and run the clock out, run safely to the locker room uninjured.

WTF!?!?!?!?!? How many times can we watch this pathetic coach tuck his tail between his legs and lose in an embarrassing fashion. Jauron is killing me every time I watch my beloved Bills take the field. Ralph needs to do the right thing here and get rid of him before there is a full on riot.

Personally I was waiting for Jauron to forfeit the game at halftime. I guess its a good thing I am not the head coach haha.

Jauron is so stupid that in his head, he's making the right call because he deferred earlier and now they start the 2nd half with the ball. His idiocy shines in that coaches defer the opening kickoff so they can end the half with the ball, score, start the second half with it again and score again. Essentially kicking the other team's offense off the field for quite some time.

DJ is an IDIOT.

Jauron is so stupid that in his head, he's making the right call because he deferred earlier and now they start the 2nd half with the ball. His idiocy shines in that coaches defer the opening kickoff so they can end the half with the ball, score, start the second half with it again and score again. Essentially kicking the other team's offense off the field for quite some time.

DJ is an IDIOT.

Amen brother.